ADVERTISEMENT

BLM: Full Of Hate Towards Whites, Law Enforcement, & America.

How about their anti-semitism toward Jews that is barely being mentioned? Desean Jackson, Stephen Jackson, Larry Johnson...and using Bible scriptures to try to prop their racist rhetoric up.

Reactions: GLFSTRM
I read her full post. It was probably up there with the most racist things I have ever read. After interacting with a few BLM supporters on this board I'm convinced that some of them dont understand who is steering that ship. The rhetoric from the leadership of that group is next level racist. Its driving a wedge between good white people and good black people.
They’re Marxist and that’s exactly what they want to happen. They’re no different than neo-Nazi’s who have done the same thing. Hopefully they can all kill each other and we can go back to normal.

I read her full post. It was probably up there with the most racist things I have ever read. After interacting with a few BLM supporters on this board I'm convinced that some of them dont understand who is steering that ship. The rhetoric from the leadership of that group is next level racist. Its driving a wedge between good white people and good black people.

Its appalling, and should be appalling to any decent minded American. But look no further than the libtard mainstream media which is a conspirator neo-facist enabling this open both racism and hatred by BLM by providing propaganda cover for that group. Beyond disgusting, divisive, and deranged, and the low IQ sheep who are mentally enslaved to liberalism and its neo-facist libtard leaders buy it hook line and sinker.

Yep. Sheep.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT