ADVERTISEMENT

I am not pleased with how Biden is trying to work with Hyenas.....

cdwright40

SuperCane
Aug 14, 2007
Obama made the same mistakes with these chipped toothed hyenas. They are not interested in anything but power. They are interested in blocking everything. We need to start jamming shit down their throats....and these weak as dems that are conservative need to get on board or be voted out of their district.

Hyenas don't know how to govern. They do know how to bang underaged girls, commit election fraud, get impeached and storm our capital. Just don't ask them for a healthcare solution. It is coming in two weeks every time....smfh. These people are just horrible people and they follow horrible people.

I would advise Biden and the dems to do the work of the American people or we will look for someone else as well. It's not personal. Get it done, or we will find out who will. America has spoken and will speak again.

Reactions: gokcub
Typed by a typical lefty who doesn’t understand how the real world works and builds policy off of conspiracy theories.

Talk about governing, how is defunding the police working for those cities run by lefty loons? How’s the border? Just remember, those Hollywood and sports types you idolize and info you parrot back into these boards have their own personal security, and they are far from living in reality.

Obama made the same mistakes with these chipped toothed hyenas. They are not interested in anything but power. They are interested in blocking everything. We need to start jamming shit down their throats....and these weak as dems that are conservative need to get on board or be voted out of their district.

Hyenas don't know how to govern. They do know how to bang underaged girls, commit election fraud, get impeached and storm our capital. Just don't ask them for a healthcare solution. It is coming in two weeks every time....smfh. These people are just horrible people and they follow horrible people.

I would advise Biden and the dems to do the work of the American people or we will look for someone else as well. It's not personal. Get it done, or we will find out who will. America has spoken and will speak again.
It could also be a CYA relationship. Biden knows that if the Republicans take the House in 2022, there will be a majority of Republicans that want him impeached. He may be trying to gain some Republican allies. Smart for a change, he took his Geritol!

So you want communism where 1 party central government makes all the decisions against the will of millions of people rather than working together ? Well now you confirmed what we have known for a long time.

So you want communism where 1 party central government makes all the decisions against the will of millions of people rather than working together ? Well now you confirmed what we have known for a long time.
That sounds alot like Trumpism not communism......maybe that's why 80 plus million voted him out. Trump didn't give 2 shyts about working together with Dems. In fact all he did was try and widen the gap between the two, with all of his vitriol against the "Dems", as he frequently called them. Then he turns around and plays victim with his "they're out to get me " B.S. I wonder why

That sounds alot like Trumpism not communism......maybe that's why 80 plus million voted him out. Trump didn't give 2 shyts about working together with Dems. In fact all he did was try and widen the gap between the two, with all of his vitriol against the "Dems", as he frequently called them. Then he turns around and plays victim with his "they're out to get me " B.S. I wonder why
Nonsense. They brought up impeachment discussions for Russian Collusion, which Muller said there wasn’t evidence of, on day one! Your revisionist history is ridiculous.

And 75 million voted for him. The Dems tried EVERYTHING they could to block, obstruct, persist, and scam from the MINUTE the guy came down the escalator. Fake dossiers, fake Russia bull shyt, fake FISA warrants, fake investigations, fake news, fake un named sources. They did EVERYTHING NOT to work with him for the good of our country. Don't come at me with your liberal nonsense dude.

It could also be a CYA relationship. Biden knows that if the Republicans take the House in 2022, there will be a majority of Republicans that want him impeached. He may be trying to gain some Republican allies. Smart for a change, he took his Geritol!
That's the thing about Hyenas. They think everyone is afraid of them because they walk around with blood soaked chipped teeth. They are just hot air. Impeach Biden for what? Because Trump couldn't finish a single term without getting impeached twice? That's not a reason to impeach someone. There are not Republican allies. This party has been taken over by a bunch of alt right racist hyenas. These people should be in jail. Not running our government.

• Haha
Reactions: Tim1977
And 75 million voted for him. The Dems tried EVERYTHING they could to block, obstruct, persist, and scam from the MINUTE the guy came down the escalator. Fake dossiers, fake Russia bull shyt, fake FISA warrants, fake investigations, fake news, fake un named sources. They did EVERYTHING NOT to work with him for the good of our country. Don't come at me with your liberal nonsense dude.
What is it you don't understand? Trump lost by 6,898,049 votes. It doesn't matter how many voted for Trump......HE LOST BY A VERY WIDE MARGIN! Acting like he won or it was so close he lost by a hair is ridiculously foolish. Yes they wanted to obstruct, persist , and ruin the day he came into our lives because he is a POS and proves it every single day he breaths air. America is not going to rest until that POS is in jail. You may be fine he incited a riot with domestic terrorist at our capital. That's your business. You may blame dems because he withheld congressional appropriated funds unless a fake investigation was made public.....we aren't fine with it. You may be okay he appoints 30 plus people who are indicted, investigated and jailed. We are not okay with it. It's not going to be allowed.

It's really the other way around. Since the first day Trump was in office, the Democrats talked Impeachment, attacked his family, and spewed Russian interference in the election which after two years and millions spent turned up between very little and nothing. Nope, Trump had no bi partisan support at all. You can thank the witch Pelosi and her gang of criminals, Shiff, Nadler and Shumer.

It's really the other way around. Since the first day Trump was in office, the Democrats talked Impeachment, attacked his family, and spewed Russian interference in the election which after two years and millions spent turned up between very little and nothing. Nope, Trump had no bi partisan support at all. You can thank the witch Pelosi and her gang of criminals, Shiff, Nadler and Shumer.
Their manipulation and dishonesty is insulting at every level. The dems have never tried to work with the other side even in this century (minus 9/11). That’s what they do though. They blame the republicans for what they’re guilty of and these dummies lap it up.

Yet some of you fools think Trump was even qualified to run a daycare....ROLMAO! Stop making it about dems. Look in the mirror. Clean your own house. It's a mess! Your party just had 500 people arrested for attacking our capital and your party doesn't care.

Yet some of you fools think Trump was even qualified to run a daycare....ROLMAO! Stop making it about dems. Look in the mirror. Clean your own house. It's a mess! Your party just had 500 people arrested for attacking our capital and your party doesn't care.
Can't you stay on point? Total deflection as usual.

Funny how CD, our court jester (he'd be funny if only the Left were paying for their folly) would be, when trying to come up with Alzheimer Joe's accomplishments. But he can only disgorge what Ole Joe MAY DO SOON. Why? Because, so far, Joe's been King Midas in reverse. All that he touches turns to shit.

Border children, inflation, pipeline...Russia's, not ours, 'scientific approach' to Covid, Trump right about how Covid originated, schools still closed, etc., etc., etc.

Only positive from Ole Joe is that he's not been seen sniffing women and patting little girls lately. At this time shit is coming out about Cunter honchoing all kinds of activities to enrich the Biden family through Ole Joe's influence.

Last edited:
Ok......the US Intell Agencies that stated there was absolute proof the Russians were meddling in the election was all BS I guess. How soon we forget......all the while Trump stating he believes the Russian's (Putin) denials, more so than the information from our own Intell Agencies.
GTFOOH.......You Trumpets are so full of Shyt. If Obama had done the same thing, you people would have been calling for his arrest, saying it was treason against the US.

And when I say Trumpets, please don't mistake that for Republicans. They ARE NOT one in the same. There are a lot of wonderful, patriotic Republicans who only want what's best for our country, but realize Trump was a huge mistake and an embarrassment, but they just differ with Dems politically on several issues. Trumpets are another animal.......the die hard, don't give a shyt about our democracy, or common decency in the White House, or bringing races together, they are the Trump slurpers, (several in this lounge), who have pledged their allegiance to DJT and HIS way of life, instead of the USofA.

Last edited:
Obama couldn't even wear a tan suit to a presser with out Republicans going into full meltdown mode.

Still waiting for these Lefty turds to come up with one accomplishment of this administration...other than winning the election...after breaking a few not so minor rules in several states.

Reactions: utatem

And this post is an exemplary point to why we are where we are as a country ... you disgust me .. you sound like a 3 year old in the sandlot ... you sure as hell don’t represent the country that I have fought for

What is it you don't understand? Trump lost by 6,898,049 votes. It doesn't matter how many voted for Trump......HE LOST BY A VERY WIDE MARGIN! Acting like he won or it was so close he lost by a hair is ridiculously foolish. Yes they wanted to obstruct, persist , and ruin the day he came into our lives because he is a POS and proves it every single day he breaths air. America is not going to rest until that POS is in jail. You may be fine he incited a riot with domestic terrorist at our capital. That's your business. You may blame dems because he withheld congressional appropriated funds unless a fake investigation was made public.....we aren't fine with it. You may be okay he appoints 30 plus people who are indicted, investigated and jailed. We are not okay with it. It's not going to be allowed.
You are such a jerk. Your beloved democrats began the Trump impeachment process the very day he was elected. You cannot deny that

You are such a jerk. Your beloved democrats began the Trump impeachment process the very day he was elected. You cannot deny that
Can I be honest? I pray you are right and the Dems did try to impeach him from day 1. Because I believe with every fiber of my being he is a useless, racist, POS son if a bitch....and I am proud America for voting that loser out of office. If you don't like me for feeling this way sorry. If I am jerk for this then so be it. He is a disgraceful person and if you want to support him that is your business.

Pick up a civics book. He won. He had less of the popular vote, but had more electoral vote, so he won the election. I know words can be hard for some.

Can I be honest? I pray you are right and the Dems did try to impeach him from day 1. Because I believe with every fiber of my being he is a useless, racist, POS son if a bitch....and I am proud America for voting that loser out of office. If you don't like me for feeling this way sorry. If I am jerk for this then so be it. He is a disgraceful person and if you want to support him that is your business.
Zero evidence of racism. None, but since being a “racist” is your measure, what about Biden’s racist self? Bussing.. schools becoming a jungle, speaking with an Indian accent to work at a 7-11, giving the eulogy to a lead klansman who happened to be a senator, Jim Crow type voting record, and then Obama being an articulate well dressed kind of black.

Lots of Lemon/Maddow talking points in your post.

I don't support him but 75 million other Americans do and they certainly all don't have missing teeth and drive pickups as you would have us believe. What people on the left just don't get is Trump appeals to Americans who are tired of being marginalized by leftist elitists, and told what is right and what is wrong and now how to think and live. Perfect example, America's Gigolo, John Kerry. If you don't get this I really feel sorry for you.

I don't support him but 75 million other Americans do and they certainly all don't have missing teeth and drive pickups as you would have us believe. What people on the left just don't get is Trump appeals to Americans who are tired of being marginalized by leftist elitists, and told what is right and what is wrong and now how to think and live. Perfect example, America's Gigolo, John Kerry. If you don't get this I really feel sorry for you.

So the fk what? 81 Million voted him out of office so what exactly is the point you are trying to make? He lost! Did those 75 Million vote for him to incite a riot at our capital? If they did they can kiss my ass too. I don't don't care if the people who support him have pick ups missing teeth or whatever. I do not give a shit about people who support that racist loser who incited domestic terrorism at our capital not seen since the war of 1812. So he can kiss my ass in the Macey's window. Again, this may make me a jerk to Trump supporters....if so I am proud of that label. Because anyone okay with his shit doesn't matter to me and never will. I don't give a crap who Trump appeals to. He doesn't appeal to me. That's for sure. He is the typical trust fund kid that grew up priviledged and expects smart people to believe he has ever done a damn thing worthwhile on his own. He is no Barack Obama. Trust me on this one. He is dumb as a 4 dollar bill. I wouldn't piss on him if he were on fire.

Ok......the US Intell Agencies that stated there was absolute proof the Russians were meddling in the election was all BS I guess. How soon we forget......all the while Trump stating he believes the Russian's (Putin) denials, more so than the information from our own Intell Agencies.
GTFOOH.......You Trumpets are so full of Shyt. If Obama had done the same thing, you people would have been calling for his arrest, saying it was treason against the US.

And when I say Trumpets, please don't mistake that for Republicans. They ARE NOT one in the same. There are a lot of wonderful, patriotic Republicans who only want what's best for our country, but realize Trump was a huge mistake and an embarrassment, but they just differ with Dems politically on several issues. Trumpets are another animal.......the die hard, don't give a shyt about our democracy, or common decency in the White House, or bringing races together, they are the Trump slurpers, (several in this lounge), who have pledged their allegiance to DJT and HIS way of life, instead of the USofA.
Bro Russians meddling in the election occurred on Obama / Biden watch. That's fact. Trump was a candidate but they were running our country and therefore it was their responsibility to protect the election. As for bringing races together Trump did so much for Black Americans. The numbers don't lie only people do.

Bro Russians meddling in the election occurred on Obama / Biden watch. That's fact. Trump was a candidate but they were running our country and therefore it was their responsibility to protect the election. As for bringing races together Trump did so much for Black Americans. The numbers don't lie only people do.
Well as a black American I can tell you that's Bull Shyt.......one of those lies people tell, that you talk about. And the point was...Russians meddled in the election, our own Intelligence confirmed it, yet when Russia denied it, Trump strongly backed their denial, instead of supporting our US Intell. Agency and the information presented. Even after becoming president, he denied their meddling and sided with the Russian dictator, who by the way, paid monies to have American soldiers killed over seas......THIS IS WHO TRUMP SUPPORTS, not our own American Intell Agencies.

And their effort was to get Trump elected.....these are the facts that can't be denied. And again, if Obama had done the same thing, you know you people would have called for his head on a platter.....SO STOP IT. Hell you all tried to say Obama wasn't even an American citizen.

This is why people you people (Trumpets) have ZERO credibility, with Dems and Reps alike.
You clearly have no allegiance to this country and it's principles but only to a man who makes you feel like it's 1960 again.... aka (MAGA), when whites ruled this great country of ours and there was no inclusion.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdwright40
Well as a black American I can tell you that's Bull Shyt.......one of those lies people tell, that you talk about. And the point was...Russians meddled in the election, our own Intelligence confirmed it, yet when Russia denied it Trump strongly backed their denial, instead of the American Intell providing the evidence. Even after becoming president, he denied their meddling and sided with the Russian dictator, who by the way, paid monies to have American soldiers killed over seas......THIS IS WHO TRUMP SUPPORTS, not our own American Intell Agencies.

And their effort was to get Trump elected.....these are the facts that can't be denied. And again, if Obama had done the same thing, you know you people would have called for his head on a platter.....SO STOP IT.

This is why people you people (Trumpets) have ZERO credibility.
You clearly have no allegiance to this country and it's principles but only to a man who makes you feel like it's 1960 again, when whites ruled this great country of ours and there was no inclusion.
Your living on a conspiracy. Learn the facts.

Obama couldn't even wear a tan suit to a presser with out Republicans going into full meltdown mode.

^^^^^^^^
....and after the visit by his 'In Home Mental Health Care Professional' CD drooled this gem!

Your living on a conspiracy. Learn the facts.
These are ALL facts my friend.....and YOU know it. All I can say is......get with the NEW USA or get left behind. The 1960s ARE NOT coming back,

Last edited:
Well as a black American I can tell you that's Bull Shyt.......one of those lies people tell, that you talk about. And the point was...Russians meddled in the election, our own Intelligence confirmed it, yet when Russia denied it, Trump strongly backed their denial, instead of supporting our US Intell. Agency and the information presented. Even after becoming president, he denied their meddling and sided with the Russian dictator, who by the way, paid monies to have American soldiers killed over seas......THIS IS WHO TRUMP SUPPORTS, not our own American Intell Agencies.

And their effort was to get Trump elected.....these are the facts that can't be denied. And again, if Obama had done the same thing, you know you people would have called for his head on a platter.....SO STOP IT. Hell you all tried to say Obama wasn't even an American citizen.

This is why people you people (Trumpets) have ZERO credibility, with Dems and Reps alike.
You clearly have no allegiance to this country and it's principles but only to a man who makes you feel like it's 1960 again.... aka (MAGA), when whites ruled this great country of ours and there was no inclusion.
Huh? Maybe you should consider soliciting opinions from other Americans who just happen to be minorities

Huh? Maybe you should consider soliciting opinions from other Americans who just happen to be minorities
90% of the people I communicate with are minorities, not one feels as if DJT has ever done anything for them. Maybe you should take your own advise and solicit opinions from other Americans who happen to be minorities, then come back and talk to me.

90% of the people I communicate with are minorities, not one feels as if DJT has ever done anything for them. Maybe you should take your own advise and solicit opinions from other Americans who happen to be minorities, then come back and talk to me.
I am a minority and under Trump who I don't necessarily support, Blacks had the highest employment numbers ever as well as the highest income gain ever. Where have you been?

Reactions: utatem
I am a minority and under Trump who I don't necessarily support, Blacks had the highest employment numbers ever as well as the highest income gain ever. Where have you been?
As I tell ALL the non blacks who repeat this nonsense, SHOW me the evidence of it.....don't tell me.
And furthermore, because some of us might benefit financially from a Republican President, I for one do, it DOES NOT erase all of the negatives blacks endure at the hands of a Narcissistic Racist such as Trump.

I can all but guarantee you that Trump didn't suggest to ANY Company, Corporation, Small Business, to hire Blacks, so stop with the "what Trump did for Blacks crap". IF there was a financial/jobs benefit, EVERYONE benefited, and Blacks benefiting was certainly an unintended consequence as far as Trump is concerned.

Last edited:
As I tell ALL the non blacks who repeat this nonsense, SHOW me the evidence of it.....don't tell me.

The USA article is more pointed towards my premise. USA leans decidedly left and it's surprising to see positive comments about any Trump accomplishment. Not necessarily so with Reuters. Unfortunately, in the past 70+ years (my lifetime) I have seen almost zero gains in employment and wages among my Native American people.

Reactions: BreakingCane

Hey guys did you see that sucker punch to that Asian woman. Not some right winger, a lifetime criminal enabled by the Left. Surely not called out by our group of apologist posters who choose to ignore the elephant. Rather than do the heavy lifting needed for correction they deflect they make everyone else responsible for these disgusting actions. It's the easy road paved by the media to blame others for the failings of their 'brothers'. Why would they when they can blame all others for their life challenges.

Hey guys did you see that sucker punch to that Asian woman. Not some right winger, a lifetime criminal enabled by the Left. Surely not called out by our group of apologist posters who choose to ignore the elephant. Rather than do the heavy lifting needed for correction they deflect they make everyone else responsible for these disgusting actions. It's the easy road paved by the media to blame others for the failings of their 'brothers'. Why would they when they can blame all others for their life challenges.
WTF are you talking about......any man that punches any woman, regardless of political affiliation, needs to be hung up by his nutz as far as I'm concerned.
Nothing political about cowardice, they come in all shades, shapes and sizes.

WTF are you talking about......any man that punches any woman, regardless of political affiliation, needs to be hung up by his nutz as far as I'm concerned.
Nothing political about cowardice, they come in all shades, shapes and sizes.
Waiting for you to start up a "Andrew Coumo must resign for his horrible behavior towards women" thread. Or you could just post a negative reply towards a never ending thread from a very regular board poster about how Andrew Coumo is a leader we can all support.

Reactions: BreakingCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT