ADVERTISEMENT

I am not pleased with how Biden is trying to work with Hyenas.....

90% of the people I communicate with are minorities, not one feels as if DJT has ever done anything for them. Maybe you should take your own advise and solicit opinions from other Americans who happen to be minorities, then come back and talk to me.
Thanks for showing how racist you are. There is the problem, 90% of the people you converse with are from a single race. Talk about a lack of diversity.

Waiting for you to start up a "Andrew Coumo must resign for his horrible behavior towards women" thread. Or you could just post a negative reply towards a never ending thread from a very regular board poster about how Andrew Coumo is a leader we can all support.
Notice he said, “punch”, not slap or shove. The devil is in the details. These tribal folks go to any extend to deflect from the atrocities of their own.

As I tell ALL the non blacks who repeat this nonsense, SHOW me the evidence of it.....don't tell me.
And furthermore, because some of us might benefit financially from a Republican President, I for one do, it DOES NOT erase all of the negatives blacks endure at the hands of a Narcissistic Racist such as Trump.

I can all but guarantee you that Trump didn't suggest to ANY Company, Corporation, Small Business, to hire Blacks, so stop with the "what Trump did for Blacks crap". IF there was a financial/jobs benefit, EVERYONE benefited, and Blacks benefiting was certainly an unintended consequence as far as Trump is concerned.
Your ignorance is showing. Look up the labor statistics and see for yourself. Wow.

Obama made the same mistakes with these chipped toothed hyenas. They are not interested in anything but power. They are interested in blocking everything. We need to start jamming shit down their throats....and these weak as dems that are conservative need to get on board or be voted out of their district.

Hyenas don't know how to govern. They do know how to bang underaged girls, commit election fraud, get impeached and storm our capital. Just don't ask them for a healthcare solution. It is coming in two weeks every time....smfh. These people are just horrible people and they follow horrible people.

I would advise Biden and the dems to do the work of the American people or we will look for someone else as well. It's not personal. Get it done, or we will find out who will. America has spoken and will speak again.
Your not pleased , hahahaha Like anyine gives a shitt what Homie the clown thinks…🤡🤡🤡🤡

As I tell ALL the non blacks who repeat this nonsense, SHOW me the evidence of it.....don't tell me.
And furthermore, because some of us might benefit financially from a Republican President, I for one do, it DOES NOT erase all of the negatives blacks endure at the hands of a Narcissistic Racist such as Trump.

I can all but guarantee you that Trump didn't suggest to ANY Company, Corporation, Small Business, to hire Blacks, so stop with the "what Trump did for Blacks crap". IF there was a financial/jobs benefit, EVERYONE benefited, and Blacks benefiting was certainly an unintended consequence as far as Trump is concerned.
I agree with you that Trump likely did not point to any race or group telling big business to hire them. What is the difference if there was no love shown to Black, White, Asian , Latino by Trump. The love shown was Trump's economy to all groups.
Shouldn't that be the way it needs to be? The economy was so good that virtually anyone that wanted a job could get one. That will happen again as soon as this additional unemployment money is cancelled forcing these people to get a job. Now when that happens are you going to give special credit to Biden for a low minority unemployment rate or will you say that it is just driven by the economy?

Thanks for showing how racist you are. There is the problem, 90% of the people you converse with are from a single race. Talk about a lack of diversity.
Minority doesn't mean a Single Race.......lol What an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT