ADVERTISEMENT

POS gonna POS

“Your Presidebt did in Charlottesville” first off he’s “our” president second I have no clue what you are even saying.
You ask a question that would I justify racism of any kind. And my response was that YOUR President did in Charlottesville incident.

You ask a question that would I justify racism of any kind. And my response was that YOUR President did in Charlottesville incident.
You are wrong what he did say was there were bad actors on each side and he was 100% correct but one way liberals truly believe only white conservatives are racist. No way Farrakhan and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus that supports him are Racist. Crickets on the fake news network showing them meeting with Farrakhan that calls for killing all whittie and Jews. Liberals = Hypocrites = No Accountability

Reactions: Strack_Cane
You are wrong what he did say was there were bad actors on each side and he was 100% correct but one way liberals truly believe only white conservatives are racist. No way Farrakhan and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus that supports him are Racist. Crickets on the fake news network showing them meeting with Farrakhan that calls for killing all whittie and Jews. Liberals = Hypocrites = No Accountability
When you have hundreds of WHITE men and women marching and chanting hate at Jews and Blacks. Are you saying thats ok in America? A White woman was killed standing up against racism that day BUT there were bad actors on both sides 100%. Kiss my a$$. If you believe that then you are a POS too.

N
When you have hundreds of WHITE men and women marching and chanting hate at Jews and Blacks. Are you saying thats ok in America? A White woman was killed standing up against racism that day BUT there were bad actors on both sides 100%. Kiss my a$$. If you believe that then you are a POS too.
Never said that . No room for any kind of racism or hate. Do not care what color no one should not promote racism. You called out President Trump on a liberal lie because he pointed out the bad actors on each side rightly so. Liberals do not attack racism within there own party just a fact. Perfect example Farrakhan and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus meeting together and there support for a racist.crickets from fake news on this. What if white congressional leaders had a meeting with David Duke and embraced him? The should be called out and ran out of office rightly so. Nothing on the embracing of Farrakhan a know racist that has called for the killing of all whites and Jews. Can not have it one way only.

N

Never said that . No room for any kind of racism or hate. Do not care what color no one should not promote racism. You called out President Trump on a liberal lie because he pointed out the bad actors on each side rightly so. Liberals do not attack racism within there own party just a fact. Perfect example Farrakhan and Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus meeting together and there support for a racist.crickets from fake news on this. What if white congressional leaders had a meeting with David Duke and embraced him? The should be called out and ran out of office rightly so. Nothing on the embracing of Farrakhan a know racist that has called for the killing of all whites and Jews. Can not have it one way only.
So you are saying that no Republican Congressional leaders has met and or embraced Duke? BS Your president embraced and endorsed PUBLICLY that loser in Alabama who publicly said that SLAVERY was good for our country. I"ll wait for your response.

What did Trump did in Charlottesville? Again shut the **** up jerkoff
Now I am a jerkoff because your president watched a woman get ran over by a racist and he put the blame on both sides? Or was that fake news and it really didnt happen?

No, what she says and does makes here stupid. Actually a dipshit. IMO....and my education isn't relevant being that i was never on the ticket to be vice president. I find her very unimpressive.
Can’t imagine why... your only source of influence is CNN & MSNBC lol. Why would they give a fair perspective of a person they have no desire to like?

Now I am a jerkoff because your president watched a woman get ran over by a racist and he put the blame on both sides? Or was that fake news and it really didnt happen?
This isn’t even remotely an accurate statement. There were protestors out there who were neither skinheads nor Antifa. Turned into a total sh#tshow. Thank the local law enforcement response for that. We had same issue here in Murfreesboro and Shelbyville and shut it all down. Guess what... not one incident of violence.

Can’t imagine why... your only source of influence is CNN & MSNBC lol. Why would they give a fair perspective of a person they have no desire to like?
Cashville I watch all channels and hear all different opinions. But when I turned on Fox and saw Mark Furman a known racist that took the cake. I just cant do it. I my eyes that guy is the SCUM of the earth.

So you are saying that no Republican Congressional leaders has met and or embraced Duke? BS Your president embraced and endorsed PUBLICLY that loser in Alabama who publicly said that SLAVERY was good for our country. I"ll wait for your response.
See you are a typical hypocrite liberals . You ask questions that are answered you do not want to respond to that particular question because it shows the truth. You run away about your on racism within your own party because you condone it. Show me we're President Trump has endorsed any racism. Show me the facts . Do not say he did or just take someone's word show it. You can not . You can watch the tape of Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus embarrassing Farrakhan a known racist and you Liberals run from that and have not address it yet and all will not because it exposes alls party. Here is that word again Accountability

So let me get this stright, Trump was at the rally and it was his fault some nut ran that poor girl over? That’s what you are saying? Went Trump assigned “blame” was he trying to defuse the situation or you going to say that the BLM are less racist than those other clowns with pitch forks? Give it up clown!

Reactions: bobbie jo
So let me get this stright, Trump was at the rally and it was his fault some nut ran that poor girl over? That’s what you are saying? Went Trump assigned “blame” was he trying to defuse the situation or you going to say that the BLM are less racist than those other clowns with pitch forks? Give it up clown!
Your buddies had torches and $hit and were calling out Jews and Black. Refresh my memory who was the other side calling out? Dumba$$
I am going to watch that video again to see if you had your hood on or was carrying a torch you racist POS.

Reactions: cdwright40
Your buddies had torches and $hit and were calling out Jews and Black. Refresh my memory who was the other side calling out? Dumba$$
I am going to watch that video again to see if you had your hood on or was carrying a torch you racist POS.
My buddies? How do you know who I associate with? Listen you’ve been comical and worth a laugh however you’ve crossed the line into a typical lying liberal who makes up bullshit to suit the attention getting agenda you snowflakes are here for. And give me one example I’ve made a “racist” comment’ let’s see one! I’m calling you out as a liar just so you understand. Just being clear! Show me a single racist comment. If you can’t then STFU

Inexcusable by this racist POS we have as a president. He doesn't reach out to the victims families unforced to or attend funerals. He tried to say that a group of racist had good in them....and then got called out and all of his little cucks want to come out and explain how he isn't a racist POS....as if we need an explanation. We all know what he is and the more people try to defend nonsense the worst it looks. I have zero respect for people that try to make this racist POS seem like some Godly man. He isn't and he is tearing this country apart with his racist nonsense.

Inexcusable by this racist POS we have as a president. He doesn't reach out to the victims families unforced to or attend funerals. He tried to say that a group of racist had good in them....and then got called out and all of his little cucks want to come out and explain how he isn't a racist POS....as if we need an explanation. We all know what he is and the more people try to defend nonsense the worst it looks. I have zero respect for people that try to make this racist POS seem like some Godly man. He isn't and he is tearing this country apart with his racist nonsense.
Your the worst kind of person in the world no Balls Hypocrite CD . You are the true racist. you just like to make false statements to keep racism alive so you can have something to talk about. You can not talk policy because you have none. One thing to prove that what I say is true. Farrakhan has the support of Maxine Waters and the black congressional caucus . This is true racism and you do not have the Balls to call them out. You sir have no credibility. I'm starting to think your family tree did not branch. Just no way someone can be that big of a hypocrite and stupid.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT