ADVERTISEMENT

The Trump Russia Plot Thickens

But then again, if I am spotted in that neighborhood, there goes my rep. Might as well be spotted buying crack in Overtown.
I have seen you in Overtown many times.

how-every-drunk-girl-looks-at-3-in-the-morning-54181152.png

Cems, I am pretty confident this presidency is NOT going to end well for comrade Drumph and his band of cucks. This is by far the most un-American president I have ever seen by far. Very disrespectful to lie about a former sitting president to rally his base. Truly pathetic.

North Korea just fired another missile. These countries have absolutely zero respect for him. Mainly because he doesn't know how to respond. He is completely lost. He has no idea of what to do when these countries test missles or sail spy ships off our shores. He says and does nothing.

The last time he even mentioned North Korea he was talking about how impressed he was that a 24 year who murders his family to obtain office was in control.

He is a dumbass bigly!

Commentary my azz. This is fact and again Trump the Thug was/is dealing with mafioso types. The man is corrupt to the bone along with his kids. FACT!!

You're sounding more like an idiot. Too much Breitbart and Fox Fake News.

Drip, Drip, Drip....

https://www.mediamatters.org/blog/2...s-spread-stories-breitbart-rt-infowars/215770

No surprise the right wing "news" outlets are involved. These outlets are the source of news for many on Canesport.com. Not calling out any names but they know who they are.

I'm SHOCKED! lmao....well, not really.....

Reading again...well, this time reading, listening, watching tv....lol.

I think Trumps issue is he said Obama did the wire tap. He clearly did not. Today confirmed that too. He said Obama knew nothing about it.

Frankly, with all the people on his team I am not surprised he had several investigations going on....and some still ongoing.

The rubber will meet the road but in the meantime please consider adult education courses at night.

Well, that's your problem. You think money gives you honor. Like Trump. It does not. Man makes the money. Money doesn't make a man. You would be better served for example investing that money in some kind of education. Just sayin....lol

No. It isn't a measuring stick. It means absolutely nothing outside of being able to afford more bills or investments.

You honestly seem child like.

You think every person with a lot of money is more honest than people without money? Probably the most ridiculous thing I have heard from you. Oh, and that is saying quite a bit.

You are a tool. Period!

LOL I scrolled through old post without looking atvdates and thought Ozana got a pardon.

Trump better pardon Flynn quickly. I hear he's singing like a canary.

He's taking Trump down with him.

Pathetic!! Right wing nutjobs revisiting 2 year old threads to get off. Smh

It's ok...I got some good premature celebration stuff on the way soon...they never learn. Always get off prematurely....smfh

Can a guy get some sleep in this joint? Been busy. Get back to ya shortly.

Has Trump been reelected?

Always going there. Are you a bottom person or you prefer being on top?

Lol....lol
Lol....lol

You need to focus on that 1040EZ in front of you.

I thought you were coming over to my place? I had all of your party favors.

IMG_0980.JPG

10pcslot-princess-snow-white-cinderella-wallet-purse-party-favors-kids-birthday-party-supplies-party-supplies_800x.jpg

26d4412b-0df9-42de-b47f-4bb5f85577f4_1.bf57a61718d6beb0e40809999e813763.jpeg

That's child abuse.

I have seen you in Overtown many times.

how-every-drunk-girl-looks-at-3-in-the-morning-54181152.png

Again, thanks.

409ea5411b2912f82ac98d57782e6479.gif

giphy.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT