ADVERTISEMENT

Mr Flynn says dont sweat. TRUMP WILL BE YOUR PRESIDENT.

A real scumbag. He's as bad or worse than any treasonous, espionage committing person who has betrayed this country.
Examples why . What about Biden and Crackhead Son Hunter? All of Washington and Bureaucrats are scum and we can go back and forth all day but they are all crooked and line the pockets of there family's with millions off the back of tax paying Americans. Big Reason Washington votes 95 % Democratic. Big reason why they spend Billons to get elected. Big reason why Bloomberg and others spend Millions to keep the Bureaucrats in power. Big reason why they hate a outsider like President Trump. And a big reason why nothing changes in inner cities like Chicago 43 shot 12 young black man killed. Yep if they fixed it they would have nothing to run on and the foreign China money would be exposed.

Wow strong words for what?
Well Cash it's simple. First off all he was an agent for a foreign country and maintained a pretty cozy relationship with Mother Russia. Secondly, he is a retired Army 3 star general who is blatantly attempting to shit on the very constitution that he swore for decades to uphold and defend with this declare martial law and do a revote bullshit.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raoul2
Sadly like most people on Mike Flynn they’re clueless on what actually happened, normsmith is a good guy, but he doesn’t know the true story.
Ok, fill me in on the true story and thank you for your kind words about bro.

"I'm pleading guilty because I am in fact guilty" Michael Flynn 2017.

The FBI agent’s interviewing him said they believed he was being truthful, Comey reopened the case to set him up, and the FEDS threatened to go after his son, and the rest of his family if he didn’t plead guilty. What would you do as a father? The feds have about a 97% conviction rate, and most cases don’t get to court, they just bankrupt the accused.

Examples why . What about Biden and Crackhead Son Hunter? All of Washington and Bureaucrats are scum and we can go back and forth all day but they are all crooked and line the pockets of there family's with millions off the back of tax paying Americans. Big Reason Washington votes 95 % Democratic. Big reason why they spend Billons to get elected. Big reason why Bloomberg and others spend Millions to keep the Bureaucrats in power. Big reason why they hate a outsider like President Trump. And a big reason why nothing changes in inner cities like Chicago 43 shot 12 young black man killed. Yep if they fixed it they would have nothing to run on and the foreign China money would be exposed.
Everything that you just said is totally irrelevant to a retired 3 star General suggesting that Trump trample all over the constitution because he lost fair and square.

Great guy

PKF4PXED3B6UVOPARDEUUZIOLY.jpg

58a43e1d01fe5851008b47bb

Sadly like most people on Mike Flynn they’re clueless on what actually happened, normsmith is a good guy, but he doesn’t know the true story.
It’s funny nobody never knows the true story but you dumb fu**s. He is a traitor to the United States. No way to spend this it is what it is.

The FBI agent’s interviewing him said they believed he was being truthful, Comey reopened the case to set him up, and the FEDS threatened to go after his son, and the rest of his family if he didn’t plead guilty. What would you do as a father? The feds have about a 97% conviction rate, and most cases don’t get to court, they just bankrupt the accused.
From my understanding they gave him every opportunity to be truthful and he didn't do it and in fact he actually lied about doing something that was perfectly legal. Reports say if he would have just said yeah I spoke with Kisliak and here's what we discussed it wouldn't have even been an issue.

Reactions: gdowning70
Well Cash it's simple. First off all he was an agent for a foreign country and maintained a pretty cozy relationship with Mother Russia. Secondly, he is a retired Army 3 star general who is blatantly attempting to shit on the very constitution that he swore for decades to uphold and defend with this declare martial law and do revote bullshit.
Man the whole russia thing was completely cooked up with elements of the CIA involved at the behest of Hillary. You need to research this for real. It was a setup to go after Trump. If the Republicans ever did a fraction of what the Dems have done in the last 5 years, there would be public hangings.

If you don’t believe me even DoD & DOJ have the records to prove this. It was to pull the attention away from Hillary & her illegal server / emails. You guys were lied to about this whole narrative (again).

Wray / FBI had this info & sat on it knowing they were proceeding on bogus charges.

Man the whole russia thing was completely cooked up with elements of the CIA involved at the behest of Hillary. You need to research this for real. It was a setup to go after Trump. If the Republicans ever did a fraction of what the Dems have done in the last 5 years, there would be public hangings.

If you don’t believe me even DoD & DOJ have the records to prove this. It was to pull the attention away from Hillary & her illegal server / emails. You guys were lied to about this whole narrative (again).
So explain to me how 17 intelligence agencies and the FBI/DOJ concluded that the Russian government attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections to help Trump and hurt Clinton?

It’s funny nobody never knows the true story but you dumb fu**s. He is a traitor to the United States. No way to spend this it is what it is.

I served, not in combat, but I have family buried in Arlington and other military cemeteries. My mom’s life was drastically altered in the most tragic way by this sacrifice, and it obviously had an effect on us kids. This is a subject this dumb fu** doesn’t take lightly.

Debate all you want people. You have seen nail in the coffin of your party video. #2 nail in coffin will be this. Get your antifa boyfriends ready because you will be exterminated in the next round of burning cities. Trump is setting you all up and your too dumb to realize it.

Oh and for the record. Many many republicans will be going down in this setup. Republican party will not survive this either. So at least some of you scum have some good to grasp from everything coming.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
So explain to me how 17 intelligence agencies and the FBI/DOJ concluded that the Russian government attempted to interfere in the 2016 elections to help Trump and hurt Clinton?
That’s super easy. I can tell you 17 intelligence agencies had direct communications with space aliens and they can’t comment. It was classified at the time of that specific statement They couldn’t comment. Plus I can tell you out of all of the intelligence agencies, there aren’t 17 that would have any reason to comment on this or be involved. There’s 3. That’s how I knew it was total bullshit the first time I heard it. You think DIA, CIA and NSA are commenting on this? Lol

Reactions: gchaneyjr
That’s super easy. I can tell you 17 intelligence agencies had direct communications with space aliens and they can’t comment. It was classified at the time of that specific statement They couldn’t comment. Plus I can tell you out of all of the intelligence agencies, there aren’t 17 that would have any reason to comment on this or be involved. There’s 3. That’s how I knew it was total bullshit the first time I heard it. You think DIA, CIA and NSA are commenting on this? Lol
I think you guys are conflating Russian interference with actual collusion with the Trump campaign which is why you get so defensive. They aren't mutually exclusive.

I think you guys are conflating Russian interference with actual collusion with the Trump campaign which is why you get so defensive. They aren't mutually exclusive.
I’m not being defensive at all. This is whole thing was a fraud perpetrated by some of the most ruthless people to ever hold political power. Honestly it’s absolutely horrific what would have happened had Hillary won the election.

Have you ever heard the saying “Admit nothing, Deny everything!” That’s where we are at currently with these people. Caught Red handed and doubling down on those lies until the very end. The FBI Agent Klinesmith was nothing more than a foot soldier in all of this. He’s taking the ride for a lot of others including a Christopher Wray! How does a guy like Comey who has leaked classified information to the media several times and been caught not get prosecuted? It’s crazy! I always knew DC was full of scum but it’s so much worse than what I ever realized! By the way this isn’t just democrats. There’s plenty of republicans involved here too. I hope they all burn!

Reactions: bobbie jo
I’m not being defensive at all. This is whole thing was a fraud perpetrated by some of the most ruthless people to ever hold political power. Honestly it’s absolutely horrific what would have happened had Hillary won the election.

Have you ever heard the saying “Admit nothing, Deny everything!” That’s where we are at currently with these people. Caught Red handed and doubling down on those lies until the very end. The FBI Agent Klinesmith was nothing more than a foot soldier in all of this. He’s taking the ride for a lot of others including a Christopher Wray! How does a guy like Comey who has leaked classified information to the media several times and been caught not get prosecuted? It’s crazy! I always knew DC was full of scum but it’s so much worse than what I ever realized! By the way this isn’t just democrats. There’s plenty of republicans involved here too. I hope they all burn!
Hell, it was James Comey who tipped the election in Trump's favor releasing that statement. Comey should have been the last person Trump fired IMO.

Hell, it was James Comey who tipped the election in Trump's favor releasing that statement. Comey should have been the last person Trump fired IMO.
Why the guy was a crook! He had no business in the FBI much less running it. Yes he was a total idiot but he’s a criminal. I remember when prominent Dems wanted Trump impeached for firing him lol. Well uhhh he committed crimes and had no business being employed especially with that level of clearance! True or false?

Norm got a question. Comey lied under oath to congress. Comey laughs how he could spy on President Trump. Comey gives classified information to press. What do you think should he be prosecuted and given Jail Time ?

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
Another Question Norm . Biden’s Crackhead head son that got kicked out of military net worth has become mysterious worth 157 million dollars. Flew with Biden on air force 2 to china and came home with a billon dollar deal. Do you think that is China collusion? Do you think the Biden’s might be Beholden to China? Do you think Biden if he becomes president should be impeached for setting deal up with crackhead son ? Do you think had that had been reversed and it was President Trump and his son action would have been taken by congress and press ?

Its always tit for tat with these guys. They're so brainwashed with this party crap they can't hold those that need to be accountable.

The amount of deprogramming that will be required after Trumpism collapses will be staggering.

Its always tit for tat with these guys. They're so brainwashed with this party crap they can't hold those that need to be accountable.
Coming from the person that never is tit for tat. 😂😂😂😂. The difference in you and normsmith is he is a man of character and stands on the principle of his beliefs even if you disagree with him. He owns what he believes in. I can totally disagree with him but he has my respect. Your opinion means nothing to me 😂😂😂

The amount of deprogramming that will be required after Trumpism collapses will be staggering.
A really special kind of comment coming from a communist that backs a organization that calls for the killing of police.

Coming from the person that never tit for tat. 😂😂😂😂. The difference in you and normsmith is he is a man of character and stands on the principle of his beliefs even if you disagree with him. He owns what he believes in. I can totally disagree with him but he has my respect. Your opinion means nothing to me 😂😂😂

Find a tit for tat post by me. I dislike all politics. You are a special kind of slow. Your opinion of me means nothing.

Debate all you want people. You have seen nail in the coffin of your party video. #2 nail in coffin will be this. Get your antifa boyfriends ready because you will be exterminated in the next round of burning cities. Trump is setting you all up and your too dumb to realize it.

nice source again for you dumpers. Epoch times. Lol. Come on man. 🙄🙄🙄

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT