ADVERTISEMENT

This Ukraine situation something is wrong

I don’t buy the nonsense being spewed by the media and their hired “ experts “ about Russia losing and thus retreating.
I do think that they got punched in the nose and it hurt , but they won’t leave until they get something in return , other than promises of neutrality. I also believe that the question of sanctions will be on the negotiating table .
Why would Russia agree to stop the carnage if they will continue to be sanctioned?
If anything they will just amplify their actions from long range with civilian targets.
If they stop the carnage the sanctions would be lifted. The purpose of the sanctions was to stop the carnage.

I wasn't speaking on his behalf, I was reminding him and others that there is no single voice that speaks on behalf of those of us who are adamantly anti-trump. I can agree with all your assertions about Trump but at the end of the day it comes down to your goals in talking with trump supporters. A constructive dialogue doesn't mean you have to sell out your principles. Long term this nation will implode under its own pressure if on a person to person level we don't make some effort to pull out of the nosedive.
Great!! Now lets hope that coward, @rkrantz , can do more than "like" a post. Maybe debate the issues?

I wasn't speaking on his behalf, I was reminding him and others that there is no single voice that speaks on behalf of those of us who are adamantly anti-trump. I can agree with all your assertions about Trump but at the end of the day it comes down to your goals in talking with trump supporters. A constructive dialogue doesn't mean you have to sell out your principles. Long term this nation will implode under its own pressure if on a person to person level we don't make some effort to pull out of the nosedive.

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

I agree that conversation is the only way we can move forward collectively as a whole. Unfortunately, the vitriol is soooooo fierce between the 2 sides that real, constructive and meaningful dialogue is not likely possible.

Most people I know are very centrist. Alot of my employees are centrists. A vast majority of the country can get along just fine despite their differences in views and opinions. I may lean conservative based on my ideals and beliefs in smaller government regulations, less taxes and bigger business... as those things actually help people be productive and earn a living. But my views on abortion, or gay marriage or labor unions and other topics fall more in line with a centrist viewpoint, as I believe in a "live and let live" approach so people can be happy.

But there is a small faction of extreme leftists like our friend here that poison the well. Just as there is a small faction of extreme right wingers that solely attempt to wreck the process of discussion.

These small groups of people exist only to stir trouble and keep the hate fueled. They offer very little facts or logic or reasoning. They constantly use buzz words, fear and emotion to stir up trouble and prevent people from connecting.

*Edit* See what I mean? Look at the post just above my response. The guy doesnt know me AT ALL but feels confident enough to call me a coward (from his keyboard, mind you) based on some posts from a football fan page. He is the absolute definition of what it wrong with this country. No facts, no understanding, no desire to try and open communication or try to look past differences and just be... just a drive toward hate and division. Must be REALLY tough to have to carry around that much hate for the world that it spills out on a football fan page.

Sad. Very sad.

I appreciate your thoughts on this.

I agree that conversation is the only way we can move forward collectively as a whole. Unfortunately, the vitriol is soooooo fierce between the 2 sides that real, constructive and meaningful dialogue is not likely possible.

Most people I know are very centrist. Alot of my employees are centrists. A vast majority of the country can get along just fine despite their differences in views and opinions. I may lean conservative based on my ideals and beliefs in smaller government regulations, less taxes and bigger business... as those things actually help people be productive and earn a living. But my views on abortion, or gay marriage or labor unions and other topics fall more in line with a centrist viewpoint, as I believe in a "live and let live" approach so people can be happy.

But there is a small faction of extreme leftists like our friend here that poison the well. Just as there is a small faction of extreme right wingers that solely attempt to wreck the process of discussion.

These small groups of people exist only to stir trouble and keep the hate fueled. They offer very little facts or logic or reasoning. They constantly use buzz words, fear and emotion to stir up trouble and prevent people from connecting.

*Edit* See what I mean? Look at the post just above my response. The guy doesnt know me AT ALL but feels confident enough to call me a coward (from his keyboard, mind you) based on some posts from a football fan page. He is the absolute definition of what it wrong with this country. No facts, no understanding, no desire to try and open communication or try to look past differences and just be... just a drive toward hate and division. Must be REALLY tough to have to carry around that much hate for the world that it spills out on a football fan page.

Sad. Very sad.
You only want dialogue if it aligns with your views. Here's a question. Where does Trump fall in your political spectrum? Another question. Did it ever occur to you your employees are centrists because you wouldn't have any other way otherwise they might be out the door? Just imagine with my views working for you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

You only want dialogue if it aligns with your views. Here's a question. Where does Trump fall in your political spectrum? Another question. Did it ever occur to you your employees are centrists because you wouldn't have any other way otherwise they might be out the door? Just imagine with my views working for you?

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

In my political spectrum... Trump falls in line with what's important to me. Less government regulation and interference, less taxes, bigger business with less tax burdens... which can then allow companies to create more jobs for people looking to get off their asses and on their feet to earn a living...more common sense, functional policy and less emotional and social policies that pander to tiny demographics of people to ensure they "feel" ok about their lives.

As a person... I believe he is a horses ass that could've slept thru his reelection without raising an eyebrow if he could've kept his ego in check and his big mouth shut.

But I don't care about him hurting people's feelings or being a horses ass. I'm a grown up that doesn't let other peoples words affect my life. I care about his ability to enact good policy that helps my life professionally and personally. Good policy is my opinion and I'm sure you're going to regurgitate a bunch of CNN talking points to counter how I feel... which once again... I could give a rats ass about. Your opinion on how I feel means NOTHING to me. Won't affect my personal or professional life AT ALL.

Regarding my employees... I hire people to do jobs based on their qualifications, experience and skill set. Nothing else matters to me AT ALL because nothing else impacts my bottom line. Black, white, Spanish, Asian, male, female, gender fluid, gender neutral, old, young... matters not. The only thing that matters is ability. My business thrives on having multiple viewpoints from different people in different demographics. Politics are NEVER discussed at the office as a topic between myself and the employees... so I wouldn't know how they feel or not since we never discuss it.

Now... I ask you brave man... since were into discussing things now, how does BIDEN and HARRIS fall in your "political spectrum"?

There's nothing complicated or remotely controversial about what I said. Its literally spelled out you. Trump liked and admired Vladimir Putin and his behavior in attacking two key Putin objectives (the weakening of NATO and the weakening of US democratic institutions) benefited Russia far more than anything Putin himself could've done during Trump's four years.
Except that the whole Russia thing was a hoax and Hillary and the DNC made the whole thing up. In addition any Russian election interference happened while Obama was President. Get your facts straight lib. You also said the China Virus is the Trump virus which is also wrong.
Did Trump cause Will Smith to smack Chris Rock? I bet you think he's the reason because u people are insane.

This is because Trump did Putin’s dirty work for him to where Putin didn’t need to take any action. Trump acted like a wrecking ball on NATO by threatening to pull the US out of it, which would’ve achieved one of Putin’s lifelong ambitions of getting rid of NATO so he could invade Europe. It would’ve happened had Trump won re-election. Once Putin realized it wasn’t happening, he took matters into his own hands.
20180822_NATO_Trump.jpg
I went to meet the leaders of the folks that run NATO, all of the leaders of NATO, and they weren’t paying their bills. They were delinquent. I love real estate. When someone does not pay rent, you say they are delinquent. You’ve go to pay your rent.

I met them last year. Stoltenberg, Secretary General, great guy, of NATO. Big fan. No one was paying their bills. Last year I went, a year ago. We picked up $44 billion. Nobody reports it. I just left recently and we’re going to pick up at least another, close to a $1 billion extra. I said to him, “you got to pay your bills.”
The United States is paying close to 90% of the costs of protecting Europe. I think that is wonderful. I said to Europe, I said, “folks, NATO is better for your than it is for us.” Believe me. Small countries, big countries, all these countries we are supposed to protect them. I said, “look, it is very simple. You got to pay out. You got to pay your bill.”
Someone said, “Sir!” Someone calls me Sir, that that shows me respect. He says, “would you leave us if we don’t pay our bills?” They hated my answer. I said, “Yeah, I would consider it.” They hated the answer Michael Powell. But if I said, “No, I won’t leave you. I promise you we will always protect you.” Then they will never pay their bills. So I said, “Yes, I will leave you.” You could see those checkbooks coming out for billions of dollars. They paid their bills. I think we will pick up in the next short while over $100 billion.
Then they said, the fake news, they said, “President Trump treated the [NATO nation leaders]” – in brackets, I put brackets, who have been ripping us off – “President Trump treated NATO leaders with tremendous contempt and disrespect.” I said, “No, they disrespected our country because they weren’t paying.” Now they are paying.
How about if we got into a conflict because a country was attacked? Now we are in World War III and protecting a country that wasn’t paying its bills.
So I got them to pay $100 billion, though it’s going to be much more than that. But a tremendous amount of money. They are paying up. Then they made the statement that I showed great disrespect. Actually, I have a great relationship with all of those people. 28 people, all of them. We have a great relationship. Now they respect us. They respect our country again. They didn’t respect our country. They didn’t respect our country.

I have ZERO problems with any of the above ZERO!! This is the crux of your misunderstanding of Trump you can't HANDLE BLUNT TRUTH and as a result of WEAKNESS our COUNTRY and the citizens of AMERICA GOT RIPPED OFF AND TAKEN ADVANTAGE OF>

This from the idiot who worships a twice impeached serial lying con man!
Yes I am an idiot but not so dumb as the folks who elected a lifelong sleazy senile old frail man to be the leader of the most powerful nation on earth. How;s that working out?

He had some good policies, some not so good but his pathological narcissism was difficult to stomach. His niece,Mary Trump, a mental health professional, gave us insight into his behavior in her book: 'Too much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man".
Mary who was denied her share of inheritance? That Mary?

• Haha
Reactions: central17
He had some good policies, some not so good but his pathological narcissism was difficult to stomach. His niece,Mary Trump, a mental health professional, gave us insight into his behavior in her book: 'Too much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man".
Mike which of his policies did you like?

Reactions: miamimike
Long way to go still here, but developments continue to be consistent with this being an unmitigated disaster for Russia + Putin. No major cities taken, significant casualties and equipment loss mounting, they have halted or fallen back on almost all of the fronts they opened, and now the Kremlin is stating willingness to be satisfied with compromise involving a NATO neutral but E.U. member ukraine. That being said, Putin should not be trusted, WMDs could upend everything, and no matter what much of the sanctions should remain either way until he is gone.
Russia has already achieved it's goals you just don't realize it yet and neither does the media or White House. It was never about taking and controlling Ukraine. ( my take) It was about flexing their muscle enough to rattle Europe and America to stay out of his backyard. It was a message to Ukraine that getting in bed with NATO or EU was not going to happen. He has all but leveled Ukraine and could do more very easily. He doesn't care what anyone thinks and doesn't care about the loss of 10-15K troops. This is a message and he will be successful.
We, and all rational people can't fathom it but in his world and Russias world historically this is just another blip.

I don’t buy the nonsense being spewed by the media and their hired “ experts “ about Russia losing and thus retreating.
I do think that they got punched in the nose and it hurt , but they won’t leave until they get something in return , other than promises of neutrality. I also believe that the question of sanctions will be on the negotiating table .
Why would Russia agree to stop the carnage if they will continue to be sanctioned?
If anything they will just amplify their actions from long range with civilian targets.
Putin doesn't care. Doesn't view the world the way the West or Europe does. Our arrogance wants us to believe he does, but he does not.

This is exactly correct
Trump needed to motivate the NATO countries to step up. They eventually did , because of Trump.
They needed to be shaken up
I have the same take as Trump on the Europeans
They are fickle friends , looking out for themselves, ungrateful that we bailed them out in two world wars , and stingy.
Trump looked at Russia realistically. What could they do for us , how could they be controlled without violence.
He opposed Russia by becoming the dominant energy producer in the world . The energy progress he made was immediately dismantled by Brandon once he took office .
#brandonistoblame
#cuntalaisamoron
He did the same thing to the United Nations. Many started paying as many were in arrears.

Mary who was denied her share of inheritance? That Mary?
Yes that Mary who holds a masters degree in English Lit and a PHD in clinical psychology. Net worth unknown but estimated to be around $1 to $5 million. She was swindled out of her full inheritance by family members including Uncle Donald.

Last edited:
In my political spectrum... Trump falls in line with what's important to me. Less government regulation and interference, less taxes, bigger business with less tax burdens... which can then allow companies to create more jobs for people looking to get off their asses and on their feet to earn a living...more common sense, functional policy and less emotional and social policies that pander to tiny demographics of people to ensure they "feel" ok about their lives.

As a person... I believe he is a horses ass that could've slept thru his reelection without raising an eyebrow if he could've kept his ego in check and his big mouth shut.

But I don't care about him hurting people's feelings or being a horses ass. I'm a grown up that doesn't let other peoples words affect my life. I care about his ability to enact good policy that helps my life professionally and personally. Good policy is my opinion and I'm sure you're going to regurgitate a bunch of CNN talking points to counter how I feel... which once again... I could give a rats ass about. Your opinion on how I feel means NOTHING to me. Won't affect my personal or professional life AT ALL.

Regarding my employees... I hire people to do jobs based on their qualifications, experience and skill set. Nothing else matters to me AT ALL because nothing else impacts my bottom line. Black, white, Spanish, Asian, male, female, gender fluid, gender neutral, old, young... matters not. The only thing that matters is ability. My business thrives on having multiple viewpoints from different people in different demographics. Politics are NEVER discussed at the office as a topic between myself and the employees... so I wouldn't know how they feel or not since we never discuss it.

Now... I ask you brave man... since were into discussing things now, how does BIDEN and HARRIS fall in your "political spectrum"?
Both Biden and Harris fit my views around social justice and economic issues. To be clear, I tend to swing a bit right when it comes to many fiscal matters.

You stated in an earlier post many of your employees are centrists but in this post you said politics are never discussed. How would you know their political view unless politics are discussed?

One common thread with many Republicans is a lack of moral compass. Your support of Trump is an example. How can you support a person who for some reason is always in the middle of some scandal? Here's just a few.

1) 2 Impeachments
2) Voter Fraud Investigations
3) Leader of an Insurrection
4) Sexual Assault Allegations
5) Tax Fraud/Avoidance

Your position is, as long as my bottom line is good, I support a candidate regardless of his moral compass. I do not support a candidate who is obviously failing in the morals department. You apparently do.

Last edited:
Both Biden and Harris fit my views around social justice and economic issues. To be clear, I tend to swing a bit right when it comes to many fiscal matters.

You stated in an earlier post many of your employees are centrists but in this post you said politics are never discussed. How would you know their political view unless politics are discussed?

One common thread with many Republicans is a lack of moral compass. Your support of Trump is an example. How can you support a person who for some reason is always in the middle of some scandal? Here's just a few.

1) 2 Impeachments
2) Voter Fraud Investigations
3) Leader of an Insurrection
4) Sexual Assault Allegations
5) Tax Fraud/Avoidance

Your position is, as long as my bottom line is good, I support a candidate regardless of his moral compass. I do not support a candidate who is obviously failing in the morals department. You apparently do.

Regarding the moral compass code...

Hunter's Laptop says hi.
Along with Ukraine and Russia, whom Biden had a "pay for play" program with as well.

Of course... none of that is corroborated as facts since the liberal media prevents and censors anyone from speaking out about those topics. I guess that's one way to determine if something is fact, right? Just shut down the opposing side that is arguing against what liberal media wants?

Regarding my employees... again...

The reason I know my employees are more centrist is because of the fact that politics are not brought up at all, ever. One common thread with many Liberals is their propensity to push their political ideals and agendas down everyone else's throat. That doesn't happen in my office. Perhaps its my ability to hire quality, professional people to do their jobs without interference from personal political views or agendas... or perhaps its just that most of the people that work with me are in fact, centrists, and I just got lucky.

I support WHOEVER CAN GET THE JOB DONE WELL as President.

Spare me the "moral compass" crap.

How was Kennedy's moral compass?
Nixon?
Clinton?

Yeah... I give a RATS ASS about moral compasses. I care about RESULTS. Is the country better off today than it was yesterday under Biden and Co.? In my opinion... ABSOLUTELY NOT. Not in 1 single way shape or form. Was the country better off during Trump's term? Aside from some lit up snowflakes and mean Tweets... in every single possible way imaginable, it was.

Under Obama? Not really great but not as bad as it is now. Still scratching my head over that Iran nuke deal and the lack of accountability for Russia taking Crimea.

Under GWB? Not really great either... 9/11 happened which was horrifying and the housing bubble burst which was due to greed from banks

Under Clinton? Things were actually really great then. Aside from the stain (pun intended) from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

So you see... we can go down the line with Pros/Cons lists about each President and list all the great things and all the terrible things. Objective people can do that... and when it comes to Trump... objective people can see how strong the markets were, how much better our trade deals got, how much we started holding other countries and allies accountable to shoulder their fair share of payments (NATO), how much our economy improved, our dollar strengthened, job market was on fire, unemployment was lowest EVER... yeah, good stuff! Oh... but he was brash and brazen and said mean things on Twitter.

Can you share with me a list of Biden's accomplishments to date? I'm curious to know where you think he is actually doing something well.

Hunter's Laptop says hi.
Along with Ukraine and Russia, whom Biden had a "pay for play" program with as well.

Of course... none of that is corroborated as facts since the liberal media prevents and censors anyone from speaking out about those topics. I guess that's one way to determine if something is fact, right? Just shut down the opposing side that is arguing against what liberal media wants?

The reason I know my employees are more centrist is because of the fact that politics are not brought up at all, ever. One common thread with many Liberals is their propensity to push their political ideals and agendas down everyone else's throat. That doesn't happen in my office. Perhaps its my ability to hire quality, professional people to do their jobs without interference from personal political views or agendas... or perhaps its just that most of the people that work with me are in fact, centrists, and I just got lucky.

Nixon?
Clinton?

Yeah... I give a RATS ASS about moral compasses. I care about RESULTS. Is the country better off today than it was yesterday under Biden and Co.? In my opinion... ABSOLUTELY NOT. Not in 1 single way shape or form. Was the country better off during Trump's term? Aside from some lit up snowflakes and mean Tweets... in every single possible way imaginable, it was.

Under Obama? Not really great but not as bad as it is now. Still scratching my head over that Iran nuke deal and the lack of accountability for Russia taking Crimea.

Under GWB? Not really great either... 9/11 happened which was horrifying and the housing bubble burst which was due to greed from banks

Under Clinton? Things were actually really great then. Aside from the stain (pun intended) from the Monica Lewinsky scandal.

So you see... we can go down the line with Pros/Cons lists about each President and list all the great things and all the terrible things. Objective people can do that... and when it comes to Trump... objective people can see how strong the markets were, how much better our trade deals got, how much we started holding other countries and allies accountable to shoulder their fair share of payments (NATO), how much our economy improved, our dollar strengthened, job market was on fire, unemployment was lowest EVER... yeah, good stuff! Oh... but he was brash and brazen and said mean things on Twitter.

Can you share with me a list of Biden's accomplishments to date? I'm curious to know where you think he is actually doing something well.
Another excellent essay from rkrantz 👍

Reactions: ddimaggio

Very thoughtful and eloquent
I will miss these intelligent posts and the analysis when Gary puts the kabosh on the forum
Meanwhile the entire opposition seems to hinge on one man who no longer is in office, any thoughtful and persuasive statements are met with , “ What about Trump

Another excellent essay from rkrantz 👍
Yes , he followed up with another one
Without being too critical, the responses are weak regurgitations of Democrat talking points , usually centered on one man , who longer holds power
Trump was not my original choice in 2016, primarily because I thought he couldn’t win
His administration was a huge success. There were no negatives. In addition to the other accomplishments he had , he sent a rookie to Israel to work a deal . The MSM laughed at Kushner . He delivered big time. If Trump would have been re elected The Saudis and Israel would have cut a huge deal bringing full peace and prosperity to the Middle East
The Ukrainian war world not have happened
The inflation rate would be half of what it is
The border would be secure
But people didn’t like his tweets .

Last edited:

Hunter's Laptop says hi.

Nixon?
Clinton?

You can google Biden's accomplishments. Again, you and most Republicans have no moral compass only $$$$$$ compass.

Reactions: soflbig-al1
You can google Biden's accomplishments. Again, you and most Republicans have no moral compass only $$$$$$ compass.

That isnt an answer. At all.

Hunter's laptop? The "pay for play" program Papa Joe was running for little Hunter in Ukraine and Russia? No response to my questions? No defense or justification?

Nope... only "...blah blah blah Trump is evil blah blah blah Republicans have no moral compass blah blah blah..."

"...GOOGLE IT..." 🤨

Not surprised... yet again you prove why people like you ARE THE PROBLEM. Not willing to engage in objective dialogue or share thoughts on why you feel the way you do or attempt to see things from a different perspective.

YOU. ARE. WHATS. WRONG. WITH. OUR. COUNTRY.

Do you have any thoughts in regard to the moral compass of Kennedy? Clinton? Obama? BIDEN?

We know all too well (unfortunately) how you feel that Trump is the only President that ever had questionable morals... but give NO response when asked a question about other "beloved" Presidents.

You tell me to "Google" Biden's accomplishments. Guess what numbnutz... that isnt YOUR thought or opinion... thats someone elses. A Google result will CLEARLY be slanted one way... considering Big Tech and the MSM's are Democrat's marionette puppets... speaking only on topics and "facts" the Liberal agenda approves. Which is why your kind will always fall back on the "...Google it for yourself..." response when you honestly can't cite anything for yourself.

Par for the course when trying to discuss ANYTHING with a bleeding Liberal. Just take CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. talking points and throw them back without any kind of original thought to the matter.

And when all else fails... when you have NOTHING to respond with...

You tell me to "Google" answers to my question. And then DARE to call ME a coward?? You're a joke dude... and not even a good one. A really bad, bad joke.

I'm once again justified in my position as to why it is pointless to try and discuss or argue anything with Liberals. One of the reasons that I disengage from topics once people like you join the discussion because its the equivalent to trying to discuss something with my 7 year old. She tries... but she just doesnt know what the f#ck shes talking about yet. It's cute... and I encourage her and try to help her understand, but its difficult for her to fully comprehend difficult topics.

She has an excuse though... she's only 7.

What's your excuse?

Last edited:
rkrantz, another well worded post, but you are wasting your time with cems. Not sure if he is just ignorant or somehow gets some kind of kicks by wasting the time of more intellictual people. Your time would probably be better spent searching for the soul of a Vica, the redheaded pantieless pool shark. LOL.

v1.bjsyNDU0Mjk4O2o7MTg0MzM7MTIwMDsxMDAwOzE1MDA

So true! Sad and unfortunate that there are millions of people out there like him who operate in a similar fashion.

As far as Redheads go... I think I'd rather engage in an attempted debate with a Liberal than attempt to engage with a redhead once again! 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Sure but your underlying description of the fundamentals of the situation are not accurate. Russia is not in control of the sky and hasn't been at any point. It is one of their most pronounced tactical failures of the invasion. The evidence at this point is pretty strong that they are unlikely to ever achieve control of the skies or of any significant amount of critical strategic territory. Im not sure what you mean about control of the water, but there has been virtually no involvement of naval assets on any side in this invasion.
Wakelaw,
On March 21st you wrote:
Im not sure what you mean about control of the water, but there has been virtually no involvement of naval assets on any side in this invasion.

https://www.19fortyfive.com/2022/03...ato-could-send-anti-ship-missiles-to-ukraine/
The vast majority of your positions and stated facts are being proven incorrect over the course of this thread.

Last edited:
That isnt an answer. At all.

Hunter's laptop? The "pay for play" program Papa Joe was running for little Hunter in Ukraine and Russia? No response to my questions? No defense or justification?

Nope... only "...blah blah blah Trump is evil blah blah blah Republicans have no moral compass blah blah blah..."

"...GOOGLE IT..." 🤨

Not surprised... yet again you prove why people like you ARE THE PROBLEM. Not willing to engage in objective dialogue or share thoughts on why you feel the way you do or attempt to see things from a different perspective.

YOU. ARE. WHATS. WRONG. WITH. OUR. COUNTRY.

Do you have any thoughts in regard to the moral compass of Kennedy? Clinton? Obama? BIDEN?

We know all too well (unfortunately) how you feel that Trump is the only President that ever had questionable morals... but give NO response when asked a question about other "beloved" Presidents.

You tell me to "Google" Biden's accomplishments. Guess what numbnutz... that isnt YOUR thought or opinion... thats someone elses. A Google result will CLEARLY be slanted one way... considering Big Tech and the MSM's are Democrat's marionette puppets... speaking only on topics and "facts" the Liberal agenda approves. Which is why your kind will always fall back on the "...Google it for yourself..." response when you honestly can't cite anything for yourself.

Par for the course when trying to discuss ANYTHING with a bleeding Liberal. Just take CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, etc. talking points and throw them back without any kind of original thought to the matter.

And when all else fails... when you have NOTHING to respond with...

You tell me to "Google" answers to my question. And then DARE to call ME a coward?? You're a joke dude... and not even a good one. A really bad, bad joke.

I'm once again justified in my position as to why it is pointless to try and discuss or argue anything with Liberals. One of the reasons that I disengage from topics once people like you join the discussion because its the equivalent to trying to discuss something with my 7 year old. She tries... but she just doesnt know what the f#ck shes talking about yet. It's cute... and I encourage her and try to help her understand, but its difficult for her to fully comprehend difficult topics.

She has an excuse though... she's only 7.

What's your excuse?
I don't waste my time with someone who posts shzt with no proof.

• Haha
Reactions: rkrantz
Coward.

YOU. ARE. EVERYTHING. THATS. WRONG. WITH. OUR. COUNTRY.
Me? No, no no!! Try your boy Trump. He sat in the WH for 4 years paling around with dictators across the globe including Putin. He thinks Putin is a genius for invading Ukraine 🇺🇦 and killing women and children. You should be ashamed supporting this corrupt POS.

Your lack of a response to my questions is what is shameful.

Trump sat in the office and in 4 years was able to create the greatest and most secure economy our country has EVER had. And in 2 very short years, under Democratic leadership... we've seen all his work go straight down the toilet.

You have absolutely NOTHING more to say except how Trump is a POS, which is your opinion and you are entitled to it without having to defend your position since it is simply an opinion and not a fact.

Guess what dummy... I agree with you! I too think Trump is a dickhead.

I've stated that I feel he is a horses ass that can't keep his ego in check. But I support his ability to effectively and successfully run this country to help us prosper as a society and keep us safe from outside threats. I don't have to like people in order to appreciate their work and give credit when it's due.

Now, lets see if you continue to shame yourself on this board with your inability to have dialogue.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS:

1. What do you have to say about Hunter's laptop that was deemed "FAKE NEWS" in 2020 but is now being corroborated as factual and truth by the media?

2. What do you have to say about the ongoing investigation into Hunter and Joe's "pay for play" program they had going on in Russia, China and the Ukraine?

3. Can you list ANYTHING you view as an accomplishment Biden has achieved? (Not Google please... your own words and thoughts... if you are capable)

4. Where does Joe Biden and Kamala Harris fall on your political spectrum?

5. Please rate the following Presidents on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best) in regard to how you view their level corruption and their moral compass:

a.) John F. Kennedy -
b.) Lyndon B. Johnson -
c.) Richard Nixon -
d.) Bill Clinton -
e.) GWB -
f.) Barack Obama -
g.) Donald Trump -
h.) Joe Biden -

Last edited:
Your lack of a response to my questions is what is shameful.

Trump sat in the office and in 4 years was able to create the greatest and most secure economy our country has EVER had. And in 2 very short years, under Democratic leadership... we've seen all his work go straight down the toilet.

You have absolutely NOTHING more to say except how Trump is a POS, which is your opinion and you are entitled to it without having to defend your position since it is simply an opinion and not a fact.

Guess what dummy... I agree with you! I too think Trump is a dickhead.

I've stated that I feel he is a horses ass that can't keep his ego in check. But I support his ability to effectively and successfully run this country to help us prosper as a society and keep us safe from outside threats. I don't have to like people in order to appreciate their work and give credit when it's due.

Now, lets see if you continue to shame yourself on this board with your inability to have dialogue.

ANSWER MY QUESTIONS:

1. What do you have to say about Hunter's laptop that was deemed "FAKE NEWS" in 2020 but is now being corroborated as factual and truth by the media? See #2 below

2. What do you have to say about the ongoing investigation into Hunter and Joe's "pay for play" program they had going on in Russia, China and the Ukraine? Nothing for me to say. Still waiting on Durham to spill the tea. Lol

3. Can you list ANYTHING you view as an accomplishment Biden has achieved? (Not Google please... your own words and thoughts... if you are capable)....6.5 million jobs in 12 months. Check this out for more.
4. Where does Joe Biden and Kamala Harris fall on your political spectrum? (I gave you my response in a previous post)

5. Please rate the following Presidents on a scale of 1-10 (1 being the worst, 10 being the best) in regard to how you view their level corruption and their moral compass:

a.) John F. Kennedy -(6)
b.) Lyndon B. Johnson -(7)
c.) Richard Nixon -(2)
d.) Bill Clinton -(6)
e.) GWB -(8)
f.) Barack Obama -(10)
g.) Donald Trump -(1)
h.) Joe Biden -(9)
See my responses in bold. As expected, Trump was the worse president followed by another one of your favorites, Dick Nixon.

See my responses in bold. As expected, Trump was the worse president followed by another one of your favorites, Dick Nixon.

Finally!! FINALLY!! See! You can do it man!

I'm so proud of you!!

Now... You ALMOST did perfect, but you pleaded the 5th on Hunter and Joe's criminal actions. "Waiting for the tea" is not an answer. After the "tea" spills I won't need your thought or input because I'll have my answers.

Now, I'm REALLY glad you cited "Job Creation" as Biden's greatest accomplishment so far. Its quite comical that Biden and Liberals are taking credit for "job creation" and claiming they created 6.5M jobs in 1 year. Can't really take credit for job creation when 10 Million jobs were cut or lost due to the pandemic.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/the-us-has-10-million-fewer-jobs-now-than-before-the-pandemic.html

That is the equivalent of me being given a glass of water... pouring out 2/3rds of it... then refilling it and claiming that I created new water. I didnt... I just replaced the water that I poured out.

Same thing with Joe and Co. They didnt create these jobs based on their economic growth policies. The quarantine subsided and people were allowed to go back to work and companies ended their furloughs and layoffs and rehired.

That's not job creation. That's smoke and mirrors... which I guess, in many ways, might actually be Biden's greatest achievement so far. Just a whole lotta smoke and mirrors. No actual substance.

Your ratings are comical as well... but hey, that's your opinion and that's all I asked for so I can't be upset at you for trying. I believe you tried to be objective with you rating of Clinton but you showed your true bleeding blue colors with your rating of Obama and Nixon. Nixon's digressions don't even make CNN backstories today when you compare them to the scandals that began being un-earthed once Clinton began the decline of morals within the Presidential Office.

Of course, just my opinion... which is all either of us have anyway since facts don't really exist anymore since the media and Big Tech began censoring anyone with opposing views and information to their liberal agenda.

Anyhow... good talk buddy. Glad we could finally discuss something.

Catch you on the next one... which will probably be Hunter's indictment.

Finally!! FINALLY!! See! You can do it man!

I'm so proud of you!!

Now... You ALMOST did perfect, but you pleaded the 5th on Hunter and Joe's criminal actions. "Waiting for the tea" is not an answer. After the "tea" spills I won't need your thought or input because I'll have my answers.

Now, I'm REALLY glad you cited "Job Creation" as Biden's greatest accomplishment so far. Its quite comical that Biden and Liberals are taking credit for "job creation" and claiming they created 6.5M jobs in 1 year. Can't really take credit for job creation when 10 Million jobs were cut or lost due to the pandemic.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/12/08/the-us-has-10-million-fewer-jobs-now-than-before-the-pandemic.html

That is the equivalent of me being given a glass of water... pouring out 2/3rds of it... then refilling it and claiming that I created new water. I didnt... I just replaced the water that I poured out.

Same thing with Joe and Co. They didnt create these jobs based on their economic growth policies. The quarantine subsided and people were allowed to go back to work and companies ended their furloughs and layoffs and rehired.

That's not job creation. That's smoke and mirrors... which I guess, in many ways, might actually be Biden's greatest achievement so far. Just a whole lotta smoke and mirrors. No actual substance.

Your ratings are comical as well... but hey, that's your opinion and that's all I asked for so I can't be upset at you for trying. I believe you tried to be objective with you rating of Clinton but you showed your true bleeding blue colors with your rating of Obama and Nixon. Nixon's digressions don't even make CNN backstories today when you compare them to the scandals that began being un-earthed once Clinton began the decline of morals within the Presidential Office.

Of course, just my opinion... which is all either of us have anyway since facts don't really exist anymore since the media and Big Tech began censoring anyone with opposing views and information to their liberal agenda.

Anyhow... good talk buddy. Glad we could finally discuss something.

Catch you on the next one... which will probably be Hunter's indictment.
Those same jobs could still be in the tanker if not for Biden's policies. Also, I always give answers to your questions. You just don't like my responses. What do you think about 2 of the presidents you listed are Republicans and the worse ever? Just asking.

Sorry... your statement is just not fact.

Jobs are jobs. There were 10 million jobs that were lost during the pandemic. Those were jobs that existed in 2019 and were terminated between 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic and the quarantine order.

6.5 million of those jobs have been filled since. Those ARENT new jobs man. Biden didnt do ANYTHING to facilitate those jobs opening up... they re-opened once Covid subsided. So... technically I could argue that Biden's policies have cost America about 3.5 million jobs to date.

This isnt a difficult thought to process at all... unless it goes against a specific agenda you are trying to push.

It is YOUR opinion that 2 of the Republican Presidents listed are the worst ever. Which again, is fine because it's your opinion and means absolutely nothing in regard to what is factual.

In my opinion... Biden has surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in history, both of whom are Democrats. Just my opinion, which differs from yours... so it matters not.

However... statistics and data are on my side here and the history books will reflect that, in my opinion.

That is... if the MSM and Big Tech don't censor those statistics and data first.

Last edited:
Sorry... your statement is just not fact.

Jobs are jobs. There were 10 million jobs that were lost during the pandemic. Those were jobs that existed in 2019 and were terminated between 2020 and 2021 due to the pandemic and the quarantine order.

6.5 million of those jobs have been filled since. Those ARENT new jobs man. Biden didnt do ANYTHING to facilitate those jobs opening up... they re-opened once Covid subsided. So... technically I could argue that Biden's policies have cost America about 3.5 million jobs to date.

This isnt a difficult thought to process at all... unless it goes against a specific agenda you are trying to push.

It is YOUR opinion that 2 of the Republican Presidents listed are the worst ever. Which again, is fine because it's your opinion and means absolutely nothing in regard to what is factual.

In my opinion... Biden has surpassed Jimmy Carter as the worst President in history, both of whom are Democrats. Just my opinion, which differs from yours... so it matters not.

However... statistics and data are on my side here and the history books will reflect that, in my opinion.

That is... if the MSM and Big Tech don't censor those statistics and data first.
Look, we both can play this game. The jobs that Trump supposedly got during his administration were due to jobs lost from W's depression. You can't outsmart me no matter what you try.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Look, we both can play this game. The jobs that Trump supposedly got during his administration were due to jobs lost from W's depression. You can't outsmart me no matter what you try.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

Hold on...

GWB's "Depression" left a void of jobs that the greatest Presidency in the history of the entire world... Barack Obama... couldnt fill in 8 YEARS?!?!?

What exactly does that say for the job he did while in office for almost a decade?? He couldnt fill massive amounts of jobs due to W's "depression" in 8 looooooooonnnngggggg years...

But Trump filled them in 3. Call me crazy... but that sounds like some HIGH QUALITY Presidential policy right there!

Sounds like my argument as Pro-Trump due to his ability to do good things for the country just got even stronger in my opinion... but I'm interested to hear how you plan on spinning this one.

Hold on...

GWB's "Depression" left a void of jobs that the greatest Presidency in the history of the entire world... Barack Obama... couldnt fill in 8 YEARS?!?!?

What exactly does that say for the job he did while in office for almost a decade?? He couldnt fill massive amounts of jobs due to W's "depression" in 8 looooooooonnnngggggg years...

But Trump filled them in 3. Call me crazy... but that sounds like some HIGH QUALITY Presidential policy right there!

Sounds like my argument as Pro-Trump due to his ability to do good things for the country just got even stronger in my opinion... but I'm interested to hear how you plan on spinning this one.
Your rhetoric is getting tiresome. No spin but just facts. Here are facts you can't deny. Trump ain't no job creation king. Biden's job creation rate is higher than any point of Trump's miserable 4 years. In fact, if you look closely even Jimmy Carter beats that lying POS. The top performing presidents in this category are Democrats that is Carter, Biden and Clinton. Check this out.

Sorry... I just don't buy it.

Given that thr media can pick and choose which stories they want to censor and which facts they want to publish gives me ZERO confidence in anything they do.

Hunters laptop was "fake news" 2 years ago. Now it's real. How very interesting.

Your "facts" aren't fake... they just aren't real. Again... Biden didn't create these jobs. These jobs existed in 2016-2020 and were vacated due to the pandemic.

He does not get credit for job creation when he didn't create them.

Reactions: KOWBOY88
Sorry... I just don't buy it.

Given that thr media can pick and choose which stories they want to censor and which facts they want to publish gives me ZERO confidence in anything they do.

Hunters laptop was "fake news" 2 years ago. Now it's real. How very interesting.

Your "facts" aren't fake... they just aren't real. Again... Biden didn't create these jobs. These jobs existed in 2016-2020 and were vacated due to the pandemic.

He does not get credit for job creation when he didn't create them.
You are a waste of my time. No point in having a discussion when you refuse to accept facts. I'm done with your nonsense and lies.

• Haha
mass psychosis is on going- Trigger Words on the MSM have kept people in a sort of stupor state or "spell like symptoms" - when normal people won't even listen to both sides of a story & immediately revert to name calling for a guy not even in office anymore. Media brings Trump up every day still

You are a waste of my time. No point in having a discussion when you refuse to accept facts. I'm done with your nonsense and lies.
Hey what do the % of Americans in the work force look like? Think those numbers are lower so less people working or trying to find a job then pre pandemic numbers.
Still 1.4% lower than 2019 that’s over 4 1/2 million less people working.
anyone can find a chart to back up a false statement by ignoring the real #s . They
tell a different story. But it takes a desired effort to seek truth over proving oneself right.

CharacteristicLabor force participation rate
'2161.7%
'2061.7%
'1963.1%
'1862.9%
Sounds like once again your the pot calling the kettle black 😂

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT