ADVERTISEMENT

Valeri Jarret...Never waste an opportunity to blame Trump

This link doesn't provide me with proof of your accusation that Jarrett is a communist and by association so is Obama. Also, do you use neutral sources for your proof or is it always right wing outlets?
Lets assume your source is correct and members of Jarrett's family were/are communists. How did Jarrett's family's political ideology impact the Obama administration?

This link doesn't provide me with proof of your accusation that Jarrett is a communist and by association so is Obama. Also, do you use neutral sources for your proof or is it always right wing outlets?
Lets assume your source is correct and members of Jarrett's family were/are communists. How did Jarrett's family's political ideology impact the Obama administration?
Mmmmm those are direct quotes from an FOIA release from the FBI report lol. Look at Obama’s cabinet. Look at his upbringing. Look at his books he’s wrote. Look at his actions. There’s no doubt to me he shares communist ideologies but he’s also a jihadi sympathizer at the least. Dude he was literally handing weapons & money to Al Qaeda in syria. These people don’t like us in case you forgot.

That circle of Chicago politicians are in my opinion some very bad people

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Mmmmm those are direct quotes from an FOIA release from the FBI report lol. Look at Obama’s cabinet. Look at his upbringing. Look at his books he’s wrote. Look at his actions. There’s no doubt to me he shares communist ideologies but he’s also a jihadi sympathizer at the least. Dude he was literally handing weapons & money to Al Qaeda in syria. These people don’t like us in case you forgot.

But at least in Chicago people have the option of going to church and listening to the moderate views of Reverand Wright .. like Obama did for 20 years. That's bound to establish a solid foundation for promoting positive race relations.

But at least in Chicago people have the option of going to church and listening to the moderate views of Reverand Wright .. like Obama did for 20 years. That's bound to establish a solid foundation for promoting positive race relations.
Once again hypocrisy rears it’s ugly head

Hard to say whether it’s 100% accurate. The stuff that is accurate is what came out of that fbi file under the FOIA by Judicial Watch

https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michae...rrett-her-dad-maternal-grandpa-and-father-law

Really? Hard to say if it's 100% accurate? Her name wasn't even Jarrett in 1977 and the picture you posted clearly has the name Valerie Jarrett on it. She took the name Jarrett in 1983 when she got married. Come on cash you can do it. Just admit that what you posted was bullshit. I have faith that you can admit that you were wrong when it's 100% clear you were. Let's hear it.

This is grade A bullshit and anyone with an ounce of sense should know it. If you did even a little bit of fckin research you would have discovered that although she was born in the pre Ayatollah Iran who were at the time one of our biggest allies in the Middle East was born to African American parents working in Iran as expatriates who decided to move abroad to escape the racism, discrimination and segregation in this fckin country. She has not publicly stated what her religious beliefs or affiliations are. That fat ugly bitch Roseanne Barr calls this woman an ape and instead of denouncing that comment for the racist remark that it was you and these others come on here and attack Valerie Jarrett and you get dumbfounded when people have called you a racist. GTFOH!

I'm not excusing RB on this, but for the record she apologized just like Samantha Bee did.

Calling a black person a monkey or an ape is stupid and you will be looked at as a racist if you do it. My only hang up here is context. First, RB's son immediately brought up the point that RB supposedly did not know VJ was black. Based on the pictures in page one of this thread....that is believable, but we will never know what RB knew or did not know. Second, RB did not call her an ape she said she was a cross between planet of the apes and the Muslim brotherhood. The characters in the planet of the apes show we're humans wearing masks that looked more human than ape. Media darling Mark Walburgh said that the female lead in the planet of the apes was beautiful and looked like Janet Jackson (who was smoking hot back then). Third and most importantly, RB is a comedian. Comedians say some funny shit and they say some stupid shit. They are supposed to push the line of offensive. Chris Rock famously said books are like kryptonite to a N.... Sarah Silverman dressed up like Hitler for a late night tv show appearance. Some comedy is funny and some isn't. RB tweet wasn't funny and it certainly can be deemed as offensive. But so can Samantha bee, Sarah Silverman, Chris Rock, and so many others.

Her joke was ill timed, insensitive and not very funny. It should not have resulted in her firing though. I support people being free to voice their opinions, tell jokes and report what is happening in the world. When we allow people to be shut up we move closer to where England is now where Tommy Robinson is serving 13 months in prison for reporting on a child trafficking rape pedophelia ring all while having the audacity of being conservative.

Really? Hard to say if it's 100% accurate? Her name wasn't even Jarrett in 1977 and the picture you posted clearly has the name Valerie Jarrett on it. She took the name Jarrett in 1983 when she got married. Come on cash you can do it. Just admit that what you posted was bullshit. I have faith that you can admit that you were wrong when it's 100% clear you were. Let's hear it.
First and foremost the picture of her is probably less than 10 years old so yeah the mock up is silly and stupid. Whether or not she made some statement like that is up in the air.

I'm not excusing RB on this, but for the record she apologized just like Samantha Bee did.

Calling a black person a monkey or an ape is stupid and you will be looked at as a racist if you do it. My only hang up here is context. First, RB's son immediately brought up the point that RB supposedly did not know VJ was black. Based on the pictures in page one of this thread....that is believable, but we will never know what RB knew or did not know. Second, RB did not call her an ape she said she was a cross between planet of the apes and the Muslim brotherhood. The characters in the planet of the apes show we're humans wearing masks that looked more human than ape. Media darling Mark Walburgh said that the female lead in the planet of the apes was beautiful and looked like Janet Jackson (who was smoking hot back then). Third and most importantly, RB is a comedian. Comedians say some funny shit and they say some stupid shit. They are supposed to push the line of offensive. Chris Rock famously said books are like kryptonite to a N.... Sarah Silverman dressed up like Hitler for a late night tv show appearance. Some comedy is funny and some isn't. RB tweet wasn't funny and it certainly can be deemed as offensive. But so can Samantha bee, Sarah Silverman, Chris Rock, and so many others.

Her joke was ill timed, insensitive and not very funny. It should not have resulted in her firing though. I support people being free to voice their opinions, tell jokes and report what is happening in the world. When we allow people to be shut up we move closer to where England is now where Tommy Robinson is serving 13 months in prison for reporting on a child trafficking rape pedophelia ring all while having the audacity of being conservative.
Cush, When it comes to RB and Samantha Bee if they wouldn't have said it they would have nothing to apologize for. Anyone who looks at Valerie Jarrett can or should be able to clearly tell she is a woman of color and not Caucasian so I think that is a pretty lame excuse on the part of RB's son or anyone else in her camp and when you couple this with the fact that this isn't her first time referring to a black person as an ape she doesn't not deserve a pass. She also compared Susan Rice to an ape or "a big man with swinging ape balls" to be exact so she knows what she's doing and has demonstrated a pattern of this type of racist behavior. When people continue to do or display a pattern of behavior I think that the only conclusion that you can come to is that's who they are. I'm not sure that all white people who use the N word are racist. Gun n Roses is on of my favorite rock bands and in 1988 released a song that you may have heard off their GNR Lies LP named One in a Million and in the first verse Axl Rose says "Police and Ni***ers yeah that's right get out my way, don't need to buy none of your gold chains today." He unlike Roseanne was like yeah I said it so what and I respect that, at least he was honest and didn't try to make up some bullshit excuse like Roseanne with the blaming it on Ambien bullshit. Slash is black and Axl loved NWA and wore their ball caps all the time, supported Obama so he didn't strike me as a racist despite what he said. You believe in people being able express their opinions? What was your take on the kneeling during the National Anthem calling with NFL players? I'm also of the believe that even legal unpopular speech is protected by the first amendment but it has consequences.

So no proof just your opinion? Ok

First and foremost the picture of her is probably less than 10 years old so yeah the mock up is silly and stupid. Whether or not she made some statement like that is up in the air.

So you knowingly posted a fake picture for the purpose of attributing that fake quote to her. Got it.

It's amazing that our country has come to this. Disagreeing with someone is not enough. Now it's knowingly spreading lies and propaganda to discredit those we disagree with. Looking more like a fascist state every day and mainly because of the people that call themselves patriots. It's sickening.

Reactions: cems52
Cush, When it comes to RB and Samantha Bee if they wouldn't have said it they would have nothing to apologize for. Anyone who looks at Valerie Jarrett can or should be able to clearly tell she is a woman of color and not Caucasian so I think that is a pretty lame excuse on the part of RB's son or anyone else in her camp and when you couple this with the fact that this isn't her first time referring to a black person as an ape she doesn't not deserve a pass. She also compared Susan Rice to an ape or "a big man with swinging ape balls" to be exact so she knows what she's doing and has demonstrated a pattern of this type of racist behavior. When people continue to do or display a pattern of behavior I think that the only conclusion that you can come to is that's who they are. I'm not sure that all white people who use the N word are racist. Gun n Roses is on of my favorite rock bands and in 1988 released a song that you may have heard off their GNR Lies LP named One in a Million and in the first verse Axl Rose says "Police and Ni***ers yeah that's right get out my way, don't need to buy none of your gold chains today." He unlike Roseanne was like yeah I said it so what and I respect that, at least he was honest and didn't try to make up some bullshit excuse like Roseanne with the blaming it on Ambien bullshit. Slash is black and Axl loved NWA and wore their ball caps all the time, supported Obama so he didn't strike me as a racist despite what he said. You believe in people being able express their opinions? What was your take on the kneeling during the National Anthem calling with NFL players? I'm also of the believe that even legal unpopular speech is protected by the first amendment but it has consequences.
I am not aware of her previous similar remarks. I agree it did not need to be said and probably should not have been said.

As for the kneeling thing, I believe in the right to speak your mind, but I do not support disrespecting the anthem, the country, or the military. The kneelers can do what they want when they want, but I don't approve of them doing it when they did. Especially because Kap changed his reasoning for doing it after the fact. The NBA has rules forbidding it, but no one mentions that even though the league is primarily black.

I think the most justified bitch of the right is the inconsistency of punishment and offense. If your politics are left leaning you have a much longer leash.

Reactions: dolcane
I am not aware of her previous similar remarks. I agree it did not need to be said and probably should not have been said.

As for the kneeling thing, I believe in the right to speak your mind, but I do not support disrespecting the anthem, the country, or the military. The kneelers can do what they want when they want, but I don't approve of them doing it when they did. Especially because Kap changed his reasoning for doing it after the fact. The NBA has rules forbidding it, but no one mentions that even though the league is primarily black.

I think the most justified bitch of the right is the inconsistency of punishment and offense. If your politics are left leaning you have a much longer leash.
Adam Silver specifically addressed that yesterday saying that the NFL was in a tough spot because the NBA already had a rule on the books that was collectively bargained requiring all players to stand and the NFL didn't so I don't think that the NBA or anyone else thought they came off as them singling out black players which is how it's perceived in the NFL.

Adam Silver specifically addressed that yesterday saying that the NFL was in a tough spot because the NBA already had a rule on the books that was collectively bargained requiring all players to stand and the NFL didn't so I don't think that the NBA or anyone else thought they came off as them singling out black players which is how it's perceived in the NFL.
Fair enough, I just think that these professional athletes have no shortage of opportunities and huge platforms to express their opinions and feelings about non sports topics. I don't think it needs to be done during the anthem. When you look around the world at Venezuala, England, and so many other countries with so many horrible problems, the US for any of its flaws is still the greatest nation in the world.

Reactions: dolcane
So you knowingly posted a fake picture for the purpose of attributing that fake quote to her. Got it.

It's amazing that our country has come to this. Disagreeing with someone is not enough. Now it's knowingly spreading lies and propaganda to discredit those we disagree with. Looking more like a fascist state every day and mainly because of the people that call themselves patriots. It's sickening.
Sickening is the people who ignored all of the red flags and voted for a person because of his skin color not because of his values and beliefs.

Reactions: Strack_Cane
Sickening is the people who ignored all of the red flags and voted for a person because of his skin color not because of his values and beliefs.
Red flags ignored? Here are a few that were ignored by Trump voters.
1) Admitted mysoginist
2) Admitted to sexually assaulting women
3) Hates our allies and NATO in particular
4) Respects authoritarian governments more than a democratic form
5) A known racist (eg., Central 5 case, housing discrimination case, birtherism)
6) A known racist....Mexicans are rapists and murderers
7) Lies nonstop

Looks like right wingers missed these red flags or does it matter?

1) Admitted mysoginist
5) A known racist (eg., Central 5 case, housing discrimination case, birtherism)
7) Lies nonstop

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that bullshit that he posted. Red flags? Ain't that a bitch! You forgot about how Dick Stain Donald Trump aka candidate bone spurs said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured or when he mocked the disabled reporter.

Sickening that you typed this nonsense with a straight face. Values and Beliefs? Bwhahahaha!!!!

1) Admitted mysoginist
7) Lies nonstop

You forgot another one. "Blacks counting my money I absolutely hate it, I only want short guys with yarmulkes counting my money"

Couldn't agree more. The red flags were everywhere with Trump. Everyone saw them and some chose to ignore it.

I almost fell out of my chair when I read that bullshit that he posted. Red flags? Ain't that a bitch! You forgot about how Dick Stain Donald Trump aka candidate bone spurs said John McCain wasn't a war hero because he was captured or when he mocked the disabled reporter.
You're right. Thanks!!

Yep. That schmuck has shown his racist beliefs for years but yet his supporters keep covering for him.
1374BD1F-9AD7-4E5F-951F-4CE084D5A259_zpsysqaq0qq.jpg

Facts:

-Valerie Jarrett does have ties to the communist political factions in Chicago.
-Valerie Jarretts parents have ties to the communist political factions in Chicago.
-She was born and raised in this environment
-She was Obama’s single most important advisor in the White House and part of a cabinet of guys, to include
-friendship with Ingrid Mattson - former president of INSA (keynote speaker for INSA in 2009) even though they had financial ties to both Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. Mattson performed Obama inauguration prayer.
-April 2009, Obama appointed Arif Alikhan, the deputy mayor of Los Angeles, as assistant secretary for policy development at the Department of Homeland Security. Just two weeks before he received this appointment, Alikhan (who once called the jihad terror group Hezbollah a “liberation movement”) participated in a fund-raiser for the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC). Like the ISNA, MPAC has links to the Muslim Brotherhood.

1374BD1F-9AD7-4E5F-951F-4CE084D5A259_zpsysqaq0qq.jpg

Facts:

-Valerie Jarrett does have ties to the communist political factions in Chicago.
-Valerie Jarretts parents have ties to the communist political factions in Chicago.
-She was born and raised in this environment
-She was Obama’s single most important advisor in the White House and part of a cabinet of guys, to include
-friendship with Ingrid Mattson - former president of INSA (keynote speaker for INSA in 2009) even though they had financial ties to both Muslim Brotherhood and Hamas. Mattson performed Obama inauguration prayer.
-April 2009, Obama appointed Arif Alikhan, the deputy mayor of Los Angeles, as assistant secretary for policy development at the Department of Homeland Security. Just two weeks before he received this appointment, Alikhan (who once called the jihad terror group Hezbollah a “liberation movement”) participated in a fund-raiser for the Muslim Public Affairs Council (MPAC). Like the ISNA, MPAC has links to the Muslim Brotherhood.
More right wing nonsense. Smh

More right wing nonsense. Smh

I stopped reading after the first 4 "facts" that were laid out which basically says she has ties to communism by offering no proof and saying she was an Obama advisor (breaking news on that fact by the way). Anyway they want to believe this stuff so it is impossible to convince them regardless of facts. Sadly that's where we are now with the right. Boehner said it best the other day. This is now the Trump party not the republican party.

1) Admitted mysoginist
7) Lies nonstop

Bear in mind that these are just the things we publicly know about so far. This could just be the tip of the iceberg once Mueller drops his report.

I stopped reading after the first 4 "facts" that were laid out which basically says she has ties to communism by offering no proof and saying she was an Obama advisor (breaking news on that fact by the way). Anyway they want to believe this stuff so it is impossible to convince them regardless of facts. Sadly that's where we are now with the right. Boehner said it best the other day. This is now the Trump party not the republican party.
Yep!

1) Admitted mysoginist
7) Lies nonstop

Glad you mentioned Lies Nonstop

Bear in mind that these are just the things we publicly know about so far. This could just be the tip of the iceberg once Mueller drops his report.
For sure. Look to add conspiring with our enemy to fix our election, obstruction of justice and money laundering.

Reactions: Raoul2
More like the Trump Cuck Party.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT