ADVERTISEMENT

Valeri Jarret...Never waste an opportunity to blame Trump

I do not understand why Trump lies about minor stuff. He must have a mental disorder. Are there any Psychoanalysts on this site that can assist in identifying Trump's ailment? Please help the President.

Liars who believe their own lies are generally incentived to double down and continue lying, especially if they believe they have an audience who will continue to believe anything they say.

Liars who believe their own lies are generally incentived to double down and continue lying, especially if they believe they have an audience who will continue to believe anything they say.
He absolutely has an audience of cucks who will believe anything he says. These people probably believe in fairy tales.

By the way, giving your definition, I’ll take the gangsta. He’s having amazing success.

I’m glad you reminded me, I owe you guys/gals some daily success threads. I’ll get to them today, promise.

Like history will judge if a Gansta is more suited to run the country than a beaurocrat.

Doubt it but again you just never know?
You think it's a coincidence Kushner got those funds from Qatar to save his 666 5th Avenue building? You think it's a coincidence Ivanka got those patents approved by China? Wake up, your'e being played by a gangsta.

You loved Boehner when he was Speaker but not when he opposes that Gansta in the WH. No different than supporting McCain in 2008 but turn on him in 2017. Trump will destroy the Republican Party.
I’ve never like either. I did vote for McCain but only because it was the lesser of the two evils. I’m not a fan of his immigration policies. Actually assisted with secret service during his election visits to my town. Met Sarah Palin and she was extremely nice.

By the way, giving your definition, I’ll take the gangsta. He’s having amazing success.

I’m glad you reminded me, I owe you guys/gals some daily success threads. I’ll get to them today, promise.
Don't waste your time. Only gullible right wingers will read it.

I’ve never like either. I did vote for McCain but only because it was the lesser of the two evils. I’m not a fan of his immigration policies. Actually assisted with secret service during his election visits to my town. Met Sarah Palin and she was extremely nice.
Palin would have been a disaster as Prez. McCain even admitted it.

I don’t think it’s a coincidence at all. Much like the alleged deal with Hunter Biden and China, its business.

You think it's a coincidence Kushner got those funds from Qatar to save his 666 5th Avenue building? You think it's a coincidence Ivanka got those patents approved by China? Wake up, your'e being played by a gangsta.

I have no problem with it. I just wondered if that was the new talking point from the surrogates.

That's my view of him. In America we can view our president as such. Right? No different than right wingers' view that Obama is a Muslim and was born in Kenya.

Don’t be shy. You guys on the left all read my threads but only because you can’t help yourselves. You’re afraid I might say something about you. By the way, I generally speak highly of you but you are seemingly nearing the dark side (far left) so be careful. You can get lost in that quagmire.

Don't waste your time. Only gullible right wingers will read it.

Don’t be shy. You guys on the left all read my threads but only because you can’t help yourselves. You’re afraid I might say something about you. By the way, I generally speak highly of you but you are seemingly nearing the dark side (far left) so be careful. You can get lost in that quagmire.
No matter how far you sink into the Trump disaster I will always respect you and your right for your opinion. I will never call you a name which I haven't unless of course you call me a name. lol

Lol...we’ll thanks.

No matter how far you sink into the Trump disaster I will always respect you and your right for your opinion. I will never call you a name which I haven't unless of course you call me a name. lol

Well, I’m sure the Mueller investigation will be over soon and that’ll put any other questions concerning President Trump to rest. I wonder if a. Special council will be called for the Dems and Hillary. I guess it depends on what the IG finds.

No. I'm talking about the House investigation.

Well, I’m sure the Mueller investigation will be over soon and that’ll put any other questions concerning President Trump to rest. I wonder if a. Special council will be called for the Dems and Hillary. I guess it depends on what the IG finds.
Yep.

I didn’t say she was a member of the communist party nor did I say she was a member of the Muslim Brotherhood. I believes she shares communist ideals and is sympathetic towards the communist party and their beliefs. She would not be allowed to be an actual member of the Muslim Brotherhood because she’s a female. Muslim Brotherhood ideals are very similar in nature to the communist. I see you know as much about sharia as you do communist.

So she's not a communist or member of the Muslim brotherhood. Finally. Took you two days but welcome to reality. Not really sure why you can't just disagree with her politically without knowingly spreading false information.

By the way you said she's "deeply entrenched" in the communist party earlier in this thread. Much different than being a "sympathizer" which is what you're saying today. Clearly you know you're full of shit and now you're trying to backtrack on your claims. I'll give you credit though. Some Trumpers will just keep lying when they are factually incorrect. Good for you.

Reactions: cems52
So you agree that she follows the rules like everyone else. There is hope for a trace of objectivity.

But Trump praised the actions of the Nazi's and KkK.

Keep up that ignorant line.

While you keep up that ignorance...

Unemployment for blacks is at an all time low. And this by a racist President who is also part of the KKK and a liar.

Hates people so much he puts them to work so they can make money and support their families.

Hate is in the air.

Keep up that ignorant line.

While you keep up that ignorance...

Unemployment for blacks is at an all time low. And this by a racist President who is also part of the KKK and a liar.

Hates people so much he puts them to work so they can make money and support their families.

Hate is in the air.
Trump is a racist. Fact!!

You living on the looney side to think Palin had the smarts to be president.
The only people who said she was dumb was cnn lmao. Try actually having a conversation with her. If she failed at one specific thing, it was not being herself. She tried too hard to be this Alaskan huntress and she’s really just your average mom with an advanced education and in politics.

The only people who said she was dumb was cnn lmao. Try actually having a conversation with her. If she failed at one specific thing, it was not being herself. She tried too hard to be this Alaskan huntress and she’s really just your average mom with an advanced education and in politics.

Saying CNN was the only media outlet to question her knowledge of domestic and international affairs is laughable. With the exception of the fake news network cheerleaders, everyone questioned it and rightfully so. Read the book game change and you will find out how ill equipped she was for that job. Hell even McCain acknowledges it was mistake. But you probably hate him since he's not a right wing nut job.

Reactions: cems52
Saying CNN was the only media outlet to question her knowledge of domestic and international affairs is laughable. With the exception of the fake news network cheerleaders, everyone questioned it and rightfully so. Read the book game change and you will find out how ill equipped she was for that job. Hell even McCain acknowledges it was mistake. But you probably hate him since he's not a right wing nut job.
I don’t hate him, I dislike him for several reasons but most predominantly because of his immigration stance.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT