ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is Done With Fox Fake News!!

Big difference is they provide facts. Fox Fake News, not so.
LMAO LMAO LMAO
Let me get this straight
Cems52 believes that Don Lemon Rachel Maddow, and ****tard Cuomo provide facts????
They are promoted as opinion shows!
Only goes to show you how far up your ass your head is
Please respond responsibly, you are damaging the rest of the boards intellect!
pffft

There is a common thread among you Trump supporters. Corruption is your way of life. Even your failure to honor our bet is a form of Corruption. Welcher!!
Explicit tell us what corruption you are referring to,
OTHER than Bidens dealings with Ukraine, and 500,000 anonymous buyers???
How ignorant can you actually be, you just simply ignore what doesnt please your emotional TDS
You go cems, reading your absurd, ludicrous posts ALWAYS makes me smile
Thankyou

That's what I thought. Instead of you accepting defeat, you blame others for Trump's incompetence and political failures. The man was and still is corrupt!!
Glad you admitted there was a voting scam
YOU get dumber every day
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckle up!
Pfffft

I tried to watch Chris Cuomo , but I couldn't find him. What happened ? I settled for watching the Don Lemon Clown Show. He had AOC as a guest.
I wouldnt give him a viewer click for ratings
ful this gay over the top liberal fuktard!!!!!!!!
He’s as big of a douchbag,
if not bigger than his buddy Cuomo!

FOX NEWS LARGER THAN cnn AND msnbc COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!
“Come on man”
Pffft
You're comparing apples to oranges. Even the CEO regards Faux News as entertainment not actual news. "Come on man. Pffft."

Glad you admitted there was a voting scam
YOU get dumber every day
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Buckle up!
Pfffft
How did the voting scam lawsuits work out in court? The only scam was, "Stop the Steal"!

Last edited:
Reactions: zackbear
You're comparing apples to oranges. Even the CEO regards Faux News as entertainment not actual news. "Come on man. Pffft."
Interesting which network Zelensky chose for his first interview on American TV. Guess that's just "entertainment" not real. news like Don Lemon and Joi Reed. LOL!

Last edited:
Explicit tell us what corruption you are referring to,
OTHER than Bidens dealings with Ukraine, and 500,000 anonymous buyers???
How ignorant can you actually be, you just simply ignore what doesnt please your emotional TDS
You go cems, reading your absurd, ludicrous posts ALWAYS makes me smile
Thankyou
You are a very disturb person. Get help!! Corruption and lack of a moral compass are the foundation of Republican principles.

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Let me get this straight
Cems52 believes that Don Lemon Rachel Maddow, and ****tard Cuomo provide facts????
They are promoted as opinion shows!
Only goes to show you how far up your ass your head is
Please respond responsibly, you are damaging the rest of the boards intellect!
pffft
Ok....I'll try. Those journalists don't purposely promote lies like the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Stop the madness.

What lies did he tell?
He said his scumbag brother had the model approach to handling Covid. He broke his contract to assist brother's team in discrediting accusers. of sexual impropriety Is that enough? Now he is being accused of sexual harassment himself.

Ok....I'll try. Those journalists don't purposely promote lies like the 2020 election was stolen from Trump. Stop the madness.
Really Cems, why the LOWEST ratings ever for your hero???????
LMAO @ people who ignore reality!
Buckle up cems52!
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!
Just like 2018, major retirements, and people afraid of losing.
Bye bye to most asinine disaster osu Congress in history
Fukin progressive liberals run Dems
Pfffft

He said his scumbag brother had the model approach to handling Covid. He broke his contract to assist brother's team in discrediting accusers. of sexual impropriety Is that enough? Now he is being accused of sexual harassment himself.
If you have followed me closely, you would know I detest scumbags of all shades. Next dumb assertion.

You are a very disturb person. Get help!! Corruption and lack of a moral compass are the foundation of Republican principles.
Emotional ignorancet by cems52
Id thought you would be more intelligent than my 13 year old daughter
thanks for another laugh

Pfffffft

How did the voting scam lawsuits work out in court? The only scam was, "Stop the Steal"!
You happy with the status of the US right now
Ok, now STFU
# I’m an emotional liberal voter, that’s doesnt consider actual policies!
Pfffft

Show us the quote!!!!!!!
pfffft
AGAIN FOX 3x more viewers than its closest news competitor
RATINGS MATTER, just like “VOTES MATTER” obama
Lil mikey, I know you are smarter than this,
“Come on, man”
pffft

If you have followed me closely, you would know I detest scumbags of all shades. Next dumb assertion.
So why are you not calling out some obvious Dems?????
EH?????????
Tell us NOT OBJECTIVE, emotional voter cems 52, \
I’m waiting!!!!!

Really Cems, why the LOWEST ratings ever for your hero???????
LMAO @ people who ignore reality!
Buckle up cems52!
RED TSUNAMI COMING!!!!
Just like 2018, major retirements, and people afraid of losing.
Bye bye to most asinine disaster osu Congress in history
Fukin progressive liberals run Dems
Pfffft
You sound like a whiny little #$@$$. Stop the foolishness.

Lol...lol
Lol...lol

No emotion in my posts just the facts which you deny.
You voted for the total embarrassment we have as president because you are a shallow minded EMOTIONAL voter. you didnt vote on policies, you voted like a teenager
BE PROUD @ LMAO!

Whom would you like for me to call out?
Start with bumbling bide, than the embarrassing laughing fool @ VP.
when you wake the fuk up, and do that I’ll give you a far bigger list
RED TSUNAMI COMING
# Liberal fuktards think America see actual videos, and then deny it ever happened
# Cems take your head out of your ass, take a breath of fresh air!
However thanks for the entertainment,as Im laying on a heating pad
You are better than Jerry Springer, however just as obnoxious with your avoidance of reality!

You asked what lies he told . I answered. Are you denying it ? Maybe you don't consider trying to discredit victims of sexual harassment lying.

Last edited:
Interesting which network Zelensky chose for his first interview on American TV. Guess that's just "entertainment" not real. news like Don Lemon and Joi Reed. LOL!
Fox is fine when reporting on daytime news. It's on the nightly shows where it goes off the rails and resorts to propaganda rather than actual news. It is entertaining and I tune in occasionally when I need a good laugh. BTW. I can't stand Don Lemon either. I recall Zelensky's first interview on American TV being on ABC not Fox.

Last edited:
Start with bumbling bide, than the embarrassing laughing fool @ VP.
when you wake the fuk up, and do that I’ll give you a far bigger list
RED TSUNAMI COMING
# Liberal fuktards think America see actual videos, and then deny it ever happened
# Cems take your head out of your ass, take a breath of fresh air!
However thanks for the entertainment,as Im laying on a heating pad
You are better than Jerry Springer, however just as obnoxious with your avoidance of reality!
And you continue to deny me of the bet I won fair and square. smh

You voted for the total embarrassment we have as president because you are a shallow minded EMOTIONAL voter. you didnt vote on policies, you voted like a teenager
BE PROUD @ LMAO!
I voted for a person whose morals align with mine. Trump is a distasteful lying POS.

Cems, who are you to judge fake news when you still think hunters lap top and the info on it was fake news due to your propaganda networks telling you it was?

You get your info from fake news sources that have lost law suit after law suit for reporting fake news. When has fox lost a law suit over fake news?

Reactions: grbcane
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT