ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Obstructed Justice 10 Times - # 2

cems52

SuperCane
Gold Member
Dec 22, 2006
Parkland, Florida
Here is the second of 10 instances of obstruction of justice in the Mueller report. I'm certain Fox Fake News never shared this nugget with its viewers. Your thoughts right wing nutjobs?

Trump’s reaction to the Russia investigation
Screen_Shot_2019_04_18_at_11.28.43_AM.png

Do you let gay cd fake straight bang your wife in exchange for posting this tool bitch anti-Trump cuckery…?

I must have hit a nerve for you to go after my wife without provocation. This you will regret, after me and my boys gangbang that whore you sleep with. As they say in my neck of the woods, it's on and poppin, mofo!!

Last edited:
I must have hit a nerve for you to go after my wife without provocation. This you will regret, after me and my boys gangbang that whore you sleep with. As they say in my neck of the woods, it's on and poppin, mofo!!

Nope. I sleep with no whore. Regret? The day you decide to meet me face to face in public and take me and life on is the day your die worthless Anti-American POS. You just try your luck and see what happens. Don't ever think you can own me- goat me, come at me. I'll have the Menendez brothers both in shock and blushing from a federal prison 3,000+ miles away in admiration at the hell I will bring down on you full of hate, rage, and adrenaline. You have no idea how many liberals want me dead, how many threaten me, how many come at me... Law enforcement does; the Florida Bar does; the FBI does... You have NO IDEA who you're fuking with you POS and the level of self-defense I possess and am prepared to exercise.

Nope. I sleep with no whore. Regret? The day you decide to meet me face to face in public and take me and life on is the day your die worthless Anti-American POS. You just try your luck and see what happens. Don't ever think you can own me- goat me, come at me. I'll have the Menendez brothers both in shock and in blushing from a federal prison 3,000+ miles away in admiration at the hell I will bring down on you full of hate, rage, and adrenaline. You have NO IDEA who you're fuking with you POS.

The day you threaten me or a member of my family is the day you have lost your last slip n fall case. You don't want to fu_k with me. Your hyperbole might work on the keyboard jocks on this site but not in the hell hole I came from. Watch your back, punkass.

The day you threaten me or a member of my family is the day you have lost your last slip n fall case. You don't want to fu_k with me. Your hyperbole might work on the keyboard jocks on this site but not in the hell hole I came from. Watch your back, punkass.

You've been threating me on this Board for months if not years you worthless POS. I've fuk with you anytime, anywhere you liberal bitch. Watch my back? No, you watch YOUR back mother fuker. I'm not afraid to die and God knows I'm more than foaming at the mouth at the chance to make you face to face and put you in the fuking ground.

I've got an 1100 Remington Shotgun and a Remington R1 1911 .45, both locked and loaded, both legally bought, registered, and stored, you fukin liberal POS. 2nd Amendment until POS anti-American liberals like you thought you can come at me, threaten me, try to both own and goat me. FUK YOU. You put on the music you better be ready to dance you POS. Sleeping next to these widow making babies every night makes me sleep real well in the eyes of self-defense against liberals. But I'll fuking kill you with my bear hands in broad daylight on a public street you POS. Don't you think for ONE minute I won't be prepared to do so. I'm playing with the house's money in life at the point in life. The hate, rage, and adrenalin I have for POS liberals like you can never be quantified, only exemplified in real life.

You've been threating me on this Board for months if not years you worthless POS. I've fuk with you anytime, anywhere you liberal bitch. Watch my back? No, you watch YOUR back mother fuker. I'm not afraid to die and God knows I'm more than foaming at the mouth at the chance to make you face to face and put you in the fuking ground.

Stop with your lies. I have NEVER threaten you nor defamed a member of your family in any of my posts. I have ridiculed you on many occasions but never as personal as you did tonight. As I have said many times, you go low, I will go lower.

I've got an 1100 Remington Shotgun and a Remington R1 1911 .45, both locked and loaded, both legally bought, registered, and stored, you fukin liberal POS. 2nd Amendment until POS anti-American liberals like you thought you can come at me, threaten me, try to both own and goat me. FUK YOU. You put on the music you better be ready to dance you POS. Sleeping next to these widow making babies every night makes me sleep real well in the eyes of self-defense against liberals. But I'll fuking kill you with my bear hands in broad daylight on a public street you POS. Don't you think for ONE minute I won't be prepared to do so. I'm playing with the house's money in life at the point in life. The hate, rage, and adrenalin I have for POS liberals like you can never be quantified, only exemplified in real life.
You sound like a raving idiot. You need to get control because loose lips sink ships. Remember that idiom, punkass.

Fuking bitch liberal lie. I'll go as low as needed when you POS go low. I'm not afraid to die.

Listen up. Most of us are not afraid to die. You have nothing on me. I've lived a full life, traveled the world and now enjoy a well earned retirement. Your pathetic denials and fake tough guy act are symptoms of your narcissistic personality.

Here is the second of 10 instances of obstruction of justice in the Mueller report. I'm certain Fox Fake News never shared this nugget with its viewers. Your thoughts right wing nutjobs?

You can’t obstruct in a case where there was no crime to begin with lol. Good luck

Reactions: Castillo147
You can’t obstruct in a case where there was no crime to begin with lol. Good luck

I see you've been drinking that right wing kool-aid, again. Before you accept such nonsense you might want to review the Martha Steward and Richard Nixon cases. There's also a video on Obstruction of Justice found in the Mueller report which might be helpful.

Better yet here's a news account from MSM, sorry no Fox Fake News, which might clear up this matter although I doubt it.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-stewart-donald-trump-can-there-be-obstructi/

Listen up. Most of us are not afraid to die. You have nothing on me. I've lived a full life, traveled the world and now enjoy a well earned retirement. Your pathetic denials and fake tough guy act are symptoms of your narcissistic personality.
Steer clear of the guy Cems. He's insane. Rage causes depression and he lives in a dark place. He'll do himself in eventually and would relish taking you with him!

Reactions: zackbear
I woke up today and said damn, I hope it doesnt rain.
My wife said, be careful, you may be found guilty by the Democrats of obstructing Mother Nature.

Stop lying about what your wife said. Here's what she really said. "Be careful honey, there are right wing nutjobs out there trying to take our healthcare, out to destroy our environment, putting children in cages, giving tax breaks to the rich and powerful companies and allowing Trump to piss on our constitution."

Steer clear of the guy Cems. He's insane. Rage causes depression and he lives in a dark place. He'll do himself in eventually and would relish taking you with him!

The day that right wing nutjob comes after me is his last day on this earth. I will defend myself and my family against his lunacy.

I see you've been drinking that right wing kool-aid, again. Before you accept such nonsense you might want to review the Martha Steward and Richard Nixon cases. There's also a video on Obstruction of Justice found in the Mueller report which might be helpful.

Better yet here's a news account from MSM, sorry no Fox Fake News, which might clear up this matter although I doubt it.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...-stewart-donald-trump-can-there-be-obstructi/
Lmao there were actual crimes that were committed and being investigated. What don’t you get about that?

Wow. So you are actually going to send an email for each one?! Damn, not sure who is a bigger loser - you or CD

Guess you hit a nerve.....lmao. Oh well....the FACTS are the FACTS which are we have a POS governing this country. The reactions the cuck trump supporters have is you are gay. Now these people are void of any modicum of intelligence. Childish and pretty silly. Undoubtedly still using a booger wall....attempting to converse with grown men. Acting like they know law and calling human beings animals etc.

None of which will ever change the hard facts.

Reactions: cems52
Do you let gay cd fake straight bang your wife in exchange for posting this tool bitch anti-Trump cuckery…?
I guess I am still wondering why you are allowed to post things like this in this forum and get likes from people like you. When are you going to get banned? This has nothing to do with the topic and you shouldn't be allowed the honor of using this forum in my opinion.

Reactions: cems52
I guess I am still wondering why you are allowed to post things like this in this forum and get likes from people like you. When are you going to get banned? This has nothing to do with the topic and you shouldn't be allowed the honor of using this forum in my opinion.

He's a sore loser. Can't defend his positions so now he resorts to defaming my wife and threatening me. He's a weak minded person with no credibility. I have never called for someone to be banned but let's hope Gary sees this thread and does the right thing.

Last edited:

He's a sore loser. Can't defend his positions so now he resorts to defaming my wife and threatening me. He's a weak minded person with no credibility. I have never called for someone to be banned but let's hope Gary sees this thread and does the right thing.

Biggest pots killing the kettle black ever. You two deserve to be banned. Pathetic POS who whine like cucks when fire meets fire. Fuk both of you.

Did you see the others who liked something like that? The funny thing is these are the people that complain that I cry to Gary when Gary even told them himself that I do not......then they just keep the same narrative because like you said. They have no other defense of their positions. Can't give full intelligent thoughts and must rely on this gang mentality. I just don't understand why Gary lets people like this come here are destroy a good forum for everyone else? They just go too far all the time. My entire time here and entire time of being here in the future I would never talk about someones wife. That is just so cowardly and unacceptable. Threatening other posters, it's just ridiculous!

Did you see the others who liked something like that? The funny thing is these are the people that complain that I cry to Gary when Gary even told them himself that I do not......then they just keep the same narrative because like you said. They have no other defense of their positions. Can't give full intelligent thoughts and must rely on this gang mentality. I just don't understand why Gary lets people like this come here are destroy a good forum for everyone else? They just go too far all the time. My entire time here and entire time of being here in the future I would never talk about someones wife. That is just so cowardly and unacceptable. Threatening other posters, it's just ridiculous!

I did see those mofo's that liked it. Guys like @CashvilleCane1 and @Castillo147 will get the same treatment if they cross the line and defame my family or threaten me. We all have access to Smith & Wesson.

Reactions: cdwright40
Reduced to gifs. Hasn't been a very good 48 hours for you Cems.

I use gif's all the time. You know that. The past 48 hours have been outstanding. It figures you would think otherwise after I called out your POS hasbeen lawyer friend for the fraud he is. You may cream in your panties when he goes on a rant but not me. No need for you to fear him. Stand up and be a man. Not some fake ass pansy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT