ADVERTISEMENT

Trump Obstructed Justice 10 Times - # 2

Focus on the subject of this thread and not your fascination with gay sex.

1726bd7d-39e8-4375-95d2-ce033e601d80.jpg
No collusion, no obstruction.. sorry pal

Oh, and Comey, Brennan, Clapper will get what they deserve....

Barr and Durham are doing their thing, and you wont like the result... better start looking for welfare in Canada, pal

No collusion, no obstruction.. sorry pal

Oh, and Comey, Brennan, Clapper will get what they deserve....

Barr and Durham are doing their thing, and you wont like the result... better start looking for welfare in Canada, pal

Can you please respond to my accusation you are fascinated with gay sex? Are you on top or are you a bottom person? We want to know so we can protect you from the right wing nutjobs that will do you harm if they knew the truth about you.

I use gif's all the time. You know that. The past 48 hours have been outstanding. It figures you would think otherwise after I called out your POS hasbeen lawyer friend for the fraud he is. You may cream in your panties when he goes on a rant but not me. No need for you to fear him. Stand up and be a man. Not some fake ass pansy.

Now you are exhibiting anger. There is no way out of this. You screwed up with false facts. There is just no way out. Only extreme frustration.

I think what happens is these are the kind of facts that can't be refuted. They smack you directly in the grill. The only refuge is to try to take personal attacks at others. It's just a cowardly thing to do and cowardly thing to like. If you can't discuss a topic then what are you doing here? Just to call people gay and talk about liberals? Look at yourselves in the mirror and what your leaders are doing. This isn't going away. These are facts. The Mueller report is a fact and just because the DOJ doesn't indict sitting presidents that doesn't change what happened.

Can you please respond to my accusation you are fascinated with gay sex? Are you on top or are you a bottom person? We want to know so we can protect you from the right wing nutjobs that will do you harm if they knew the truth about you.
Truth hurts pal... Obama is a turd

You did by "liking" that post about my wife. You are on notice as that hasbeen lawyer is. You threaten me or my family there will be consequences.
I didn’t take what he was saying serious. And if you threaten me homeboy you will have major problems. That’s a promise so don’t start your sh-t! I don’t think you took your meds today. You might want to start there.

Reactions: Castillo147
A bit to stinging? You won't live down that faux pas for a long time. Sentinel endorsed Trump in 2016???? Hmmmm. Fact check before posting, Skippy.
It would be nice if you could put forth some defense of Trump's 2nd obstruction of justice allegation.

Reactions: CashvilleCane1
This thread is about another obstruction of justice charge against Trump but you post a meaningless ratings article. You do know MSM is larger than CNN and MSNBC? If you did you would know Fox Fake News' reach is smaller than MSM. So sad.

LOL. You are now creating your own reality. FOX is the largest and most watched (and most respected) cable news network......for like 18 years running now. So sorry for your lost.

This thread is about another obstruction of justice charge against Trump but you post a meaningless ratings article. You do know MSM is larger than CNN and MSNBC? If you did you would know Fox Fake News' reach is smaller than MSM. So sad.
https://www-multichannel-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/www.multichannel.com/.amp/news/fox-news-steamrolls-competition-in-weekly-cable-ratings-race?amp_js_v=a2&_gsa=1&usqp=mq331AQA#referrer=https://www.google.com&_tf=From %1$s&share=https://www.multichannel.com/news/fox-news-steamrolls-competition-in-weekly-cable-ratings-race

Keyword is steamroll.. look it up

LOL. You are now creating your own reality. FOX is the largest and most watched (and most respected) cable news network......for like 18 years running now. So sorry for your lost.

It's also the news outlet for most of the low IQ folks in the country. Are you a viewer?

Again, the temper is flaring. And you claim Varkas had a meltdown last night??? You sound like a lunatic.

Your pathetic attempt to downplay me shoving my foot up that hasbeen lawyer's ass will not work. He deserved every inch.

Lol....lol
Lol....lol

I didn’t take what he was saying serious. And if you threaten me homeboy you will have major problems. That’s a promise so don’t start your sh-t! I don’t think you took your meds today. You might want to start there.

You didn't take what that azzclown said serious but you took my post serious. What a freaking hypocrite. As I stated to him and you don't threaten me or my family.

Your pathetic attempt to downplay me shoving my foot up that hasbeen lawyer's ass will not work. He deserved every inch.

Lol....lol
Lol....lol

Again, the temper is flaring. It's unbecoming of you in a proper debate.

Country is getting smarter.. thats why nobody watches CNN anymore, with the exception of a select few ppl and airports
Who cares. Only folks like you who watch only Fox Fake News would concern themselves with ratings. I watch MSM which has a larger reach than Fox Fake News. You should try it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT