ADVERTISEMENT

Chris Wallace is Done With Fox Fake News!!

It's about damn time. By far the only credible journalist on that right wing network.

"When people start to question the truth — Who won the 2020 election? Was Jan. 6 an insurrection? — I found that unsustainable," Wallace said.

What say you Right Wingers?
Fucck Wallace liberal pos like his father…

Bring back that lying POS so DEMS can get 94 million votes against him.
Will NEVER EVER HAPPEN
American’s have realized the bull shit they have been fed.
Have you even watched the video’s of Kamala or Biden last 3 weeks?
EMBARRASSING,Kamala might even be worse
Thankfully most Americans NOW get their news from numerous sources.
Biden at his LOWEST approval rating EVER!!!
If you believe biden or any Dem gets elected, I’d say keep your head up your ass til the election is over

Another Russian ally like scumbag trump.your no American your garbage like your buddies the white supremacists and the other haters
I suppose who want Russia to win war just like your scumbag trump.buddy eat sh1t and die
Small minded emotional voters like you who ignore the ACTUAL policies, actions that are CURRENTLY being taken, continue to spotlight your immatuirty.
Then use overtly low level insults, and profanity in a discussion speaks volumes to your station in life.
Ignorance is NOT usually hereditary.
Whats your excuse?

Last edited:
Reactions: NO.SHORECANE
Thanks, cems. I made that observation reading some of your well-crafted work. Thought I would jump on.
Now you, cems,cd, Miami mike & cortez can make a complete circle jerk!
Show me one piece of cems “well crafted work’???
So you been here 20 years and decided to change your handle????
Embarrassed by how you were perceived????
No other reason
PERIOD!

Normal people don't watch faux news!
Funny how Fox has a massively larger audience than BOTH cnn, msnbc COMBINED!
The gig is up, other than emotional shallow voters like yourself, and you are about 30% of population. Rest of America is tired of the cover up
We ALL see actual VIDEOS, live coverage and its EMBARRASSING
Your emotional denial doesnt change reality
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Bet the house

NSC with 25,000+ redundant posts. Are you actually gainfully employed? Being here 24/7 makes people wonder.

Get over yourself! You and the Cuban make quite a pair, but your podium will be gone 5/1/22.

LOL
It’s because of thin skinned liberal pussies like yourself.
Trying to control free speech!!
You dont like the forum, dont open it
Seriously, fuk off!

Will NEVER EVER HAPPEN
If you believe biden or any Dem gets elected, I’d say keep your head up your ass til the election is over
Many including me, expect that Biden will not be running again in 2024.

If DJT is the candidate for the Repugs ANY Dem nominated will beat him like a drum and by more than the 8 million votes that he lost by in 2020.

DJT is still moaning about 2020 a year and a half after he lost, then playing the victim is so weak but the rubes slobber and nod "'stop the steal"

Are you still funding/supporting this POS? If so, Mike Lindel has some pillows on sale. LOL

Fox has actual news during the day. I was referring to the nightly shows which are purely right-wing entertainment and facts are irrelevant. Seems many people prefer being entertained rather than being informed.
Almost accurate mikey.
Just like Rachel Maddow, Cuomo, & Lemon Fox has Hannity, Tucker, Levine
don't ignore the obvious.

Seriously, fuk off!
Back at you!

I actually like the forum. It allows me to see the ignorance that resides in the Trump Party. Biden seems to live in your head- get over it. Your guy LOST big time.

Just who wants to control your free speech?

DJT hijacked what had long been a serious national party but is now just a collection of wackos like Paul Gosar, Lauren Bobart and Marjorie Taylor Greene. If I missed someone, I'm sure you will know. Trump paralyzes the others with threats of running his own idiots who have regularly kissed his butt.

Nauseating!

Reactions: zackbear
Seriously, fuk off!
Majus,
Am pretty sure sofie is a burner account to a regular board poster. Just not sure who?

Cortez, is that you? You've been quiet ever since sofie started yapping.

Last edited:
Reactions: majus12
NSC with 25,000+ redundant posts. Are you actually gainfully employed? Being here 24/7 makes people wonder.

Get over yourself! You and the Cuban make quite a pair, but your podium will be gone 5/1/22.

LOL
I've been here over twenty years and I love the Canes so I post. I didn't even know how many posts I had. Why would anyone care about my posts?I am a retired Radiologist. I was Chief of Radiology at a hospital on the North Shore of Boston for 25 years. It's not something I talk about. unless I have to. What are you besides a pathetic limp wristed troll?

Last edited:
Reactions: utatem
Majus,
Am pretty sure sofie is a burner account to a regular board poster. Just not sure who?

Cortez, is that you? You've been quiet ever since sofie started yapping.
Cortez is a lot smarter than that waste of board space. He's more in the AOC level of intellect.

Reactions: majus12
Cortez is a lot smarter than that waste of boa
NO.SHORECANE
Cortez's usual posts are, but Sofie has focused on a few of Cortez hot buttons that cems, CD and Mikey are not familiar with. For example a knowledge of the US house and commenting on anything California.
Last year some poster came on the board hot & heavy for about a week, liked everything Cortez said and was seconding every thing he said, but with a nasty streak. Then dissapeared as quickly as he arrived.

Would not waste too much energy with the little yapping Chihuahua Sofie.
Also who is to say the entire Gary "Lounge going away" will not be exposed as an April Fools Joke tomorrow?

Back at you!

I actually like the forum. It allows me to see the ignorance that resides in the Trump Party. Biden seems to live in your head- get over it. Your guy LOST big time.

DJT hijacked what had long been a serious national party but is now just a collection of wackos like Paul Gosar, Lauren Bobart and Marjorie Taylor Greene. If I missed someone, I'm sure you will know. Trump paralyzes the others with threats of running his own idiots who have regularly kissed his butt.

Nauseating!
Funny how you point the finger at Trump et al
Tell me you are happy with this administration!
We have a senior mentally challenged president, who needs cheat sheets, to explain what he said less than 24 hours later. He needs someone to tell him what h e said
You watch the Kamala interview??? Remedial comes to mind.
Sorry Charlie, Dems have platforms that arent priorities for TODAYS Americans

America has woken up, people would rather have as you say, a POS President, than an inept one
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Buckle UP

Back at you!

Nauseating!
Taking away an open lounge on Canesport, because a few thin skinned liberal pussies is controlling Canesport posters ability to discuss other topics
Thats who is controlling our free speech HERE!

The republican wackos you described, will be pushed out of office along with the Democratic House in November!!!

I've been here over twenty years and I love the Canes so I post. I didn't even know how many posts I had. I am a retired Radiologist. I was Chief of Radiology at a hospital on the North Shore of Boston for 25 years. It's not something I talk about. unless I have to. What are you besides a pathetic limp wristed troll?
Thanks for sharing, Very intellectual until the end. People usually tell who you they are. I share your love for the Canes and the U

But pathetic, limp wristed troll? Was that from your medical background or your private life, Doc. You could and should do a lot better than that. Online diagnostics is better left to people that care about your opinions. Sorry Doc, that's a miss as my family can attest to. Thanks for playing fantasy posting.

Taking away an open lounge on Canesport, because a few thin skinned liberal pussies is controlling Canesport posters ability to discuss other topics
Thats who is controlling our free speech HERE!

The republican wackos you described, will be pushed out of office along with the Democratic House in November!!!
Sounds like a plan. Seems we agree on some things and not on others. The wackos are really a bad look for the GOP as are the Stop the Steal crowd. This is not going to end well for hundreds of people indicted for the 1/6/21 Capital riot which DJT could care less about. It's all about him and always will be. Good luck

Last edited:
My responses to you are based on your posts. You've been trolling big time in case you didn't notice.That's ok- whatever. It's all good. Go Canes!

Last edited:
Funny how Fox has a massively larger audience than BOTH cnn, msnbc COMBINED!
The gig is up, other than emotional shallow voters like yourself, and you are about 30% of population. Rest of America is tired of the cover up
We ALL see actual VIDEOS, live coverage and its EMBARRASSING
Your emotional denial doesnt change reality
RED TSUNAMI COMING
Bet the house
If there is a "RED TSUNAMI COMING" it won't include Trump. His narcissistic ego wouldn't chance another defeat. He'll play the game to keep donations rolling in but will not run. I'll "Bet the house" on that!

Reactions: soflbig-al1
Almost accurate mikey.
Just like Rachel Maddow, Cuomo, & Lemon Fox has Hannity, Tucker, Levine
don't ignore the obvious.
Faux News is in a league of its own! It is not and never has been a legitimate news network. Even the CEO regards it as entertainment and considers channels that are plainly entertainment and sports as his competition, not other news outlets.

Last edited:
Will NEVER EVER HAPPEN
Were you not certain of Trump's re-election? How did that work out?

Now you, cems,cd, Miami mike & cortez can make a complete circle jerk!
Show me one piece of cems “well crafted work’???
So you been here 20 years and decided to change your handle????
Embarrassed by how you were perceived????
No other reason
PERIOD!
Here's one. You are a Trump supporter who welches on bets.

Reactions: zackbear
I would rather be a Democrat than a republican who attacked our white HOUSE Go join the KKK. THEY WOULD LOVE YOU. YOU PROBABLY ARE ALREADY A WHITE SUPREMACIST.
But those riots in June 2020 were just cool. Peaceful. Gtfoh. Nov can't get here soon enough to shut you guys up.

Last edited:
Faux News is in a league of its own! It is not and never has been a legitimate news network. Even the CEO regards it as entertainment and considers channels that are plainly entertainment and sports as his competition, not other news outlets.
FOX NEWS LARGER THAN cnn AND msnbc COMBINED!!!!!!!!!!!
“Come on man”
Pffft

If there is a "RED TSUNAMI COMING" it won't include Trump. His narcissistic ego wouldn't chance another defeat. He'll play the game to keep donations rolling in but will not run. I'll "Bet the house" on that!
LMAO @ buckle up
Can;t wait for Republicans to take back the house
RED TSUNAMI COMING

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT